Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $2 deals... allow us to buy more than one!

Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Is there a way we can put together a poll of what players want to see more of? I think it would be great to see how many people agree with game suggestions and then turn them into Storm8. I feel it would make a better impact as a group than individual. Interested to know others thoughts?

I also think we should have a trade center or something where we can send people animals and such.
    Have the ability to buy habitats and animals etc and put them in storage.
    Buy runes and gems with coins. Even if it is a large amount like 100,000 or 1,000,000 coins per rune/gem.
    All great ideas.

Is there a way we can put together a poll of what players want to see more of? I think it would be great to see how many people agree with game suggestions and then turn them into Storm8. I feel it would make a better impact as a group than individual. Interested to know others thoughts?

I also think we should have a trade center or something where we can send people animals and such.
    Have the ability to buy habitats and animals etc and put them in storage.
    Buy runes and gems with coins. Even if it is a large amount like 100,000 or 1,000,000 coins per rune/gem.
    I love everything you're saying! YES! I want this!

Rhino Keeper
    I would definitely buy more of the $2-$3 deals!! I refuse to pay the $20+.
    AGREED!!!! With another game That S8 has, I quite frequently buy their $4.99 bundles. So I spend more money on that game that way. S8 should learn from McDonald?s. They sold millions of hamburgers at a lower price and made more money that way. Because people/(customers) will go for a deal. What people/(customers ) think is a deal not what the company thinks is a deal.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Wowee, I drop off the forums for a few weeks and come back to this! I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who feels this way- Storm8 should definitely make the $2 deals available at all times, even if you’ve already bought one.

Another problem- there’s no way in-game that I’m aware of where you can find out that it’s a one time purchase. I had no clue until I bought the $2 bundle that i wouldn’t be able to buy any more!

I love all the ideas you guys have- being able to exchange overflow coins for other resources- gems I don’t think would happen, since they’re the premium currency, but why shouldn’t we be able to buy explosives/runes/stamina/etc with our coins?
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by knickknaks View Post
    Wowee, I drop off the forums for a few weeks and come back to this! I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who feels this way- Storm8 should definitely make the $2 deals available at all times, even if you’ve already bought one.

Another problem- there’s no way in-game that I’m aware of where you can find out that it’s a one time purchase. I had no clue until I bought the $2 bundle that i wouldn’t be able to buy any more!

I love all the ideas you guys have- being able to exchange overflow coins for other resources- gems I don’t think would happen, since they’re the premium currency, but why shouldn’t we be able to buy explosives/runes/stamina/etc with our coins?

Any suggestions on how we can get this information to S8 as a group effort? I think heybwould listen if they knew many of their players felt the same way. The only thing I can think of is get a list of players and compile our suggestions and send S8 an e-mail.

Welcome back to the forums by the way

I love those ideas and being able to gift or trade animals would be great and fun

Any suggestions on how we can get this information to S8 as a group effort? I think heybwould listen if they knew many of their players felt the same way. The only thing I can think of is get a list of players and compile our suggestions and send S8 an e-mail.

Welcome back to the forums by the way
    Kinda like a petition. I'll sign!

I am considering doing a survey monkey. One to compile as many suggestions as possible of what players would like to see and one for people to vote from those suggestions. Then turn over the suggestions and scores to storm8. What do you think?

Grand Emperor
    I am considering doing a survey monkey. One to compile as many suggestions as possible of what players would like to see and one for people to vote from those suggestions. Then turn over the suggestions and scores to storm8. What do you think?
    The Suggestion and Feedback forum is for this purpose. The suggestions which you mentioned already have their own threads in that forum. You can post your feedback in their respective threads. The Suggestion and Feedback forum is the best place where the team checks.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Guys,

This thread has gone off topic. Please stay on topic of Starter Packs or the thread may closed. I'm not closing this thread so you can post your feedback but will close this if it gets spammy with off topic posts again. Your feedback is very welcome but kindly refrain from spamming this thread.

The other suggestions mentioned already have their own threads in the Suggestion and Feedback forum. Please use those threads for further discussion and you can post your feedback there. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast