Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $2 deals... allow us to buy more than one!

Unhappy $2 deals... allow us to buy more than one!

So you all know how FFS has little deal bundles for materials and an animal? You know how some of them are, like, only one or two dollars? Well, recently, I cracked and bought one because it had a nice stack of gems and a cute animal, and now the only things that pop up deal-wise are these $20 or $25 bundles with no gems and animals I don?t really want. Right after I made the purchase, two new- more expensive- deals I hadn?t previously seen popped up, and since that initial purchase, I haven?t seen any $2 bundles again, either, thought my sister has one visible in her forest. So it seems like you can only buy one $2 bundle, and then after that will only have access to the higher-priced ones.

I wish this was changed- I like the $2 bundles, they?re nice and cheap, with small bonuses- nothing huge, but a nice little bit. And I?m not going to pay twenty bucks. I think it?s a bit unfair that spending money locks off those deals- I?d actually probably contribute *more* money to the game if they continued to be available to me.

Is this an issue with my game, or is it the same for everyone- like, a one-time-deal and then ?sorry, you have to pay 20+ dollars if you want anything else??
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

That is actually a really bad idea, having it as a "new players only" deal. I agree with knickknaks that I would definitely pay for the $2.79 deals all the time because that doesn't seem like all that much money. You wouldn't even have to offer that much. One little animal that was released forever ago all by itself would probably get bought more than the $40 bundles. Missed opportunity...

Arrow $2 deals PT. 2

Knickknaks has started a thread in the suggestion and feedback page, but I wanted to see how others felt about this (on a page I feel more people view).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	42263
    These are apparently only a "one time deal" for new players. After that, they get bumped up to $40.

I believe S8 would get more people willing to buy the $2-3 deal, even if it was just one animal and nothing else, than the $40 bundles.

Thoughts?

No clue why the photo is upside down...

The Honorable Panda
    Merging duplicate threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I would definitely buy more of the $2-$3 deals!! I refuse to pay the $20+.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    I would definitely buy more of the $2-$3 deals!! I refuse to pay the $20+.
    Same, I never buy the 20 + dollar deals, since I rarely even need 2 of the offered items, if I'm only interested in one. I would buy way more if they would have more 2-3 dollar ones.

Good to know, as I’ve ebeen considering buying one of those. Now I know that I should wait until it’s an animal I’m really dying to have. Thanks guys!

This is what I like to see! How come S8 can't see this?

Thanks for the support and posts! Let's make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    This is what I like to see! How come S8 can't see this?

Thanks for the support and posts! Let's make this happen!
    Is there a way we can put together a poll of what players want to see more of? I think it would be great to see how many people agree with game suggestions and then turn them into Storm8. I feel it would make a better impact as a group than individual. Interested to know others thoughts?

I also think we should have a trade center or something where we can send people animals and such.
    Have the ability to buy habitats and animals etc and put them in storage.
    Buy runes and gems with coins. Even if it is a large amount like 100,000 or 1,000,000 coins per rune/gem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast