Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story- neighbor list

Friday and weekend yet again, but my problem is still not solved! Can u please give me an update of progress made, when can I expect to have my nbrs back?

This morning I am really fed-up! I get thrown out the game after every gift i send and i still also have no nbr list, going for 2 weeks now.......please let me know if any progress has been made, PLEASE!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    S8 do not work on weekends. Unfortunately it will still take more time. There are other urgent and pressing issues in castle story alone that's taking priority.

Going back to my earlier post, why don't you play both games on the device that's working? You don't have to only play one game on a device. I play multiple games/ID's on my current device. It's a little time consuming to do the swap between all of mine but with only 2 you should try it.

Well if u can tell me how to change my S8 I'd i might be able to play 2 games on same device but so far i have not been able to. Once i am logged in it only recognises one id. This issue is becoming ridiculous and i know the Maya bug (which i also have on other device) will get first priority, but surely the staff is big enough to concentrate on 2 issues at a time? I cannot play without nbrs! I also pay for ur services like everybody else and don't like being pushed aside,,please help me. Been 3 weeks now!
    Last edited by Maggieogden1307; 03-20-18 at 06:33 AM.

I don't work for S8, I'm a volunteer on the forum to help players and escalate issues. I've written instructions in the Hub you can read to play both games on the same device. Lots of us do this so if you get stuck please let us know. Here's the link again. I hope it won't be too much longer for you. Be assured your issue is under investigation and being worked on.

Please see the step by step instructions here in this post - Transfer your game / Logon on Feature.

Thank you very much Spiritwind! I followed the instructions you sent me in the thread and I can now play both games on one device, but please don't forget about my problem, i still have no nbrs on my other device. Thanks again, you really helped me a lot! One last question, will any progress i make in the game be there when i play on the original device (the one with the problem) again?
    Last edited by Maggieogden1307; 03-24-18 at 01:55 AM.

Yes your progress goes with you on each device. Just make sure you force close the first game before launching the other ID to avoid syncing errors. I'm very happy it's working for you

Yes, it is working but i get very confused, want to do the same thing on both games forgetting on which id i am playing. Even more frustrating is that i get rhrown out of the game after every 2nd move! Surely this can also be fixed, please i cant play like this, might as well stop all together coz it's not worth all the stress, supposed to be for my joy not frustration!

Is anyone else having the issue where you do not receive a reward for the first 2 neighbours you visit?

Yes i also don't always get the bonus for visiting nbrs, specially when that little man on his horse is running to Timbaktoo and never getting anywhere!

I also want to know if there is any progress with the nbr list issue? I know it was Easter and a lot of holidays but surely it has been an issue long enough? Please try to fix, i can't play like this.

Another question please: i have 2 games with 2 diff id's, both android, why would the one game be upgraded to v 2.2 and the other (this game) is still on v 2.1? I thought when an upgrade is done by u all id's get changed, not only just a few, please could u also upgrade this game to v 2.2 otherwise i might get maya here still, she appears when i visit certain nbrs. Did not report it as there were so many reports about that issue. Thanks very much.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast