Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story- neighbor list

Hi there , I am on Android and my nbr list disappeared, i can see all three tabs on social screen, community works, i can send and receive gifts and requests but nbrs gone, i can't visit them, have to do it via news. Have moaned about this since yesterday morning to S8 and it is still not fixed. Dont know what to do. I have 2 tablets both android, the other tablet had the same prob but was fixed within 30 min, now this tablet is a big prob. This is the only game I play coz I love it and is totally committed, so I am very frustrated at the moment. Can u help?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sometimes when you delete and reinstall, the game takes a while to reload the cache. Have you let your device sit on the social screen for a while? Does the Community list come up? Can you see the 3 tabs on the social screen? What device are you on? Some more info would be helpful before maybe sending you off to Support.
    I just wrote a msg meaning to speak to u but i don't know how to get it to you,,please read it.
    Maggieogden1307
    Thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience. The team is still investigating this issue.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thank you, this is really becoming an issue for me but thanks for the reply. Cant really play, i get kicked off the game after 2/3 moves.

Is somebody really looking into my prob? It is now 4th day without nbrs, and i am really getting very aggrevated about it. Please i cant carry on like this, losing star rating and being thrown out the game after every 2/3 moves, even if just scrolling through news. PLEASE FIX URGENTLY! Thanks

Saturday morning and still no nbrs! Fix now please! Ridiculous!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's the weekend now so no work can be carried out and as you have already been advised, this issue is under investigation. why don't you log into your other device and load both your game through that? That might work if it's a device issue rather than an issue isolated to your game.

Do you know how to login between games on the same device? It's quite simple but you need to use a game with a login feature like Bakery Story.

If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the step by step instructions here in this post - Transfer your game / Logon on Feature.

Thanks for reply, weekends are made for playing games that is why i so much wanted this issue to be resolved by the weekend, logging into my other device won't work as I have another S8 I'd for that device, tried before and it is not possible. I just feel that the prob on the other tablet was fixed within 30 min. so why is it taking a whole week to be fixed on this tablet? I realise u guys are very busy, but I cannot understand why there is such a delay when the first prob was fixed so quickly. I have reinstalled the game twice thinking that might help, but the only thing that changed is that i got the new front page picture, nothing else changed. Thanks.
    Last edited by Maggieogden1307; 03-10-18 at 09:13 AM.

U mentioned maybe left the tablet on one screen too long, maybe i did i don't know, if this is the case what then? Must i fix it from my side? How? I have re-installed and force close but did not help. Thanks for all ur help, appreciated,

Can u please give me an update about my prob? It is now 8 days that i am playing without nbrs, very difficult and frustrating. I don't see other people reporting the same prob, am i the only one left with this prob? Really now getting very desperate to get this fixed,,please!

Looking back at all the queries I see that Castlelindy has had this same prob for over a month, gee wiz, i hope this won't take that long!

What's more, after every 2/3 moves or visiting i make the game throws me out completely, even when just scrolling, impossible to play like this!
    Last edited by Maggieogden1307; 03-15-18 at 04:04 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast