Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story- neighbor list

Quote Originally Posted by castlelindy View Post
    Got a message from support stating this was resolved. IT IS NOT RESOLVED
    Unfortunately, this issue still hasn't bee resolved.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this!
    This issue is still going on. I have not received any correspondence from anyone at Support. I gave you my email address, please fix this.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm sorry this is still ongoing. If it was a quick fix it would have been resolved. Please be patient. As soon as it's resolved S8 will post so keep checking the thread. If you have another device available to use you can use that to get any neighbor requests out. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Still not resolved for me.

However despite the fact I still can't see my neighbour list, I have been able to send out neighbour requests for Sabrina's quest line both times that I needed to. And I received the replies on the counter for the goal and it also notified me on the news feed. That part of things doesn't appear to have been affected by this bug. Just the neighbours tab when I go into the social page.

Almost been a month with no resolution.

Neighbour kist

I have the same problem. On android. Community will come up. Blank neighbor screen. Get the word loading but then nothing comes up
    I have the Same prob, been playing for about 4 years on Android and this has never happened before

I can visit neighbours from news screen but not from social screen, very frustrating,please fix!

Neighbor list missing

Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    I have exactly the same thing - the word loading shows up as usual but when it's done, the neighbour page is still blank. Community tab is fine. (Also on Android). It seems to be like this since the last update.

They still show up if I send gifts or request event items but I can only visit my neighbours if their name shows up in my news feed. And also if I try to visit them that way, the game crashes a lot (way more than it used to crash on me) - every 2nd or 3rd time when trying to go visit a neighbour from my news feed, it will crash.
    Thank you S8, my neighbors are back!

I have the same problem. On android. Community will come up. Blank neighbor screen. Get the word loading but then nothing comes up
    I have the same problem, very frustrating! Please fix! I have been playing for about 4 years and this has never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggieogden1307 View Post
    I have the same problem, very frustrating! Please fix! I have been playing for about 4 years and this has never happened.
    I have two S8 I'd . One is cloudysky6400 which had this problem and it was fixed within 30 min, thanks!
    The other I'd is maggieogden1307 which has this problem also and it has not been fixed , now 24 hrs and I still can't see my neighbours, please fix this quickly as it is very sad that something like this should happen to a big organisation like S8, PLEASE FIX!

Why have this prob now after playing for almost 4 years problem free?

AND! Now that I don't have any nbr list I have to,play off my news list, but I get kicked off my game after every 2/3 moves, even scrolling down the news kicks me off! WHY, WHY, WHY? Frustrated, please fix! I play for my pleasure and enjoyment, not for getting stressed and frustrated! Please!

Another day without nbrs and still not fixed? What's happening, I can't play like this and really don't want to stop playing because of something like this. S8 this is not like you, in the past you were always there when needed, I will have to quit this beautiful game, you leave me no other choice! Please fix now
    Last edited by Maggieogden1307; 03-07-18 at 03:02 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast