Thread: Help Please

Rhino Keeper

Help Please

Last night I accidentally uninstalled CS. I reinstalled it however when I open the game everything has shadows and arrows for collection. Well I went to bed thinking everything would be okay this morning. There is still no buildings, animals, flowers nothing but shadows and arrows where they should be. I play on iPad Version 10.3.3 Model MD513LL/A. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You should clear your cache and reinstall again if the graphics don't load correctly. If your kingdom is jam packed full of items your device is having problems loading them all. It may do the same thing when you visit someone with a full kingdom too. It will reload if you have enough device memory in a few minutes.

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Rhino Keeper
    OMG it took a very long time but everything is back to normal. I don't understand why it took so long because I have 8 GB free. Glad everything is ok now. Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Excellent! Thanks for the update.