Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story- neighbor list

Castle Story- neighbor list

Since the game upgraded I have lost my neighbor list. Can you tell me how to get it back. I tried uninstalling the game and then re-installing it, but it didn't help. I had over 40 neighbors.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sometimes when you delete and reinstall, the game takes a while to reload the cache. Have you let your device sit on the social screen for a while? Does the Community list come up? Can you see the 3 tabs on the social screen? What device are you on? Some more info would be helpful before maybe sending you off to Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybeth55 View Post
    Since the game upgraded I have lost my neighbor list. Can you tell me how to get it back. I tried uninstalling the game and then re-installing it, but it didn't help. I had over 40 neighbors.
    I have the same problem. On android. Community will come up. Blank neighbor screen. Get the word loading but then nothing comes up

We're looking into this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by castlelindy View Post
    I have the same problem. On android. Community will come up. Blank neighbor screen. Get the word loading but then nothing comes up
    I have exactly the same thing - the word loading shows up as usual but when it's done, the neighbour page is still blank. Community tab is fine. (Also on Android). It seems to be like this since the last update.

They still show up if I send gifts or request event items but I can only visit my neighbours if their name shows up in my news feed. And also if I try to visit them that way, the game crashes a lot (way more than it used to crash on me) - every 2nd or 3rd time when trying to go visit a neighbour from my news feed, it will crash.

I am glad that I am not the only one that these things are happening to. I am having the exact same problems. I thought it was because I ran my virus scanner.

Still don't have neighbor list, even new contacts won't show up. Please fix before I need them for a quest. Please keep me informed.

Weekend is here and still no fix. This really sucks. I know we only get 10 energy for visiting neighbors but any we can get helps. Especially since I have to chop 4 or 5 trees to get one lovekupine.

Got a message from support stating this was resolved. IT IS NOT RESOLVED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castlelindy View Post
    Got a message from support stating this was resolved. IT IS NOT RESOLVED
    Please reply back to Support and reopen your ticket. I would suggest you first reinstall your game and double check if it’s corrected. Please note it is against the forum rules to discuss Support comms in thread.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast