Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever and Beloved Dragons (Month of February)

The Honorable Panda

Forever and Beloved Dragons (Month of February)

Collect Beloved Bands throughout the month to craft your favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Beloved Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beloved_Epic.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	42039
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Heart, Black
    Habitat: Passion Pit, Black Sands
    Available at: Level 17
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 40 hours
    Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp
    Obtain by collecting 20000 Beloved Bands through breeding and special tasks throughout February

Forever Dragon

Name:	Forever_Epic.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	42040
    Type: Heart, White
    Obtain by collecting 20000 Forever Bands through special events and tournaments throughout February
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-09-18 at 10:25 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I could not understand how to collect for the forever dragon. Then I realized I was getting the bands from the battle arena. Now, it is not giving them anymore. I broke down and bought the flower thing to collect every 8 hours but I still have below 8000! How can I collect more of these bands? I am afraid I will miss this dragon and Beloved will be alone...🤔
    Last edited by NJMomof5; 02-08-18 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Add more info

Banned
    Beloved Dragon

Name:	Beloved_Epic.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	42039
    Type: Heart, Black
    Obtain by collecting 20000 Beloved Bands through breeding and special tasks throughout February

Forever Dragon

Name:	Forever_Epic.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	42040
    Type: Heart, White
    Obtain by collecting 20000 Forever Bands through special events and tournaments throughout February

New Resident
    Good morning. I have seen those descriptions however, I am only getting (on average) 140 forever bands a day. At that rate I will not collect the 20000 required for the forever dragon. I am 100 away from being able to breed a 2nd Beloved dragon and only 8000 collected for a first Forever dragon. I don't understand where else I can collect for forever. Why is this dragon so difficult to get bands for?

i always get one of the two monthly dragons. Never both.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

i don't have even half of the pieces yet lol.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJMomof5 View Post
    Good morning. I have seen those descriptions however, I am only getting (on average) 140 forever bands a day. At that rate I will not collect the 20000 required for the forever dragon. I am 100 away from being able to breed a 2nd Beloved dragon and only 8000 collected for a first Forever dragon. I don't understand where else I can collect for forever. Why is this dragon so difficult to get bands for?
    Forever Bands are only dropped from tournaments and events like Leaderboards, World Events and Dragon Tales (which I think is the next event on Tuesday). Also, it's only February 9th. You still have time.

Farm Supplier
    You've still got 25 days to collect bands. One is always easier to get then the other. As long as you do as many of the tasks as you can, there should not be a problem collecting enough bands to craft both dragons. I got more than enough to craft Mother Earth from the last event without having to spend too much gold (I did use gold to do a bit of speed breeding and bought one Ultimate to complete the Dragon Tales).

Banned
    I normally manage to craft 3 of 1 dragon and 1 of the other, if I participate in all the events! I have collected all possible forever bands and I only have 7778 not 8000 which is weird!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I normally manage to craft 3 of 1 dragon and 1 of the other, if I participate in all the events! I have collected all possible forever bands and I only have 7778 not 8000 which is weird!
    I too only have 7778 bands.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast