Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forever and Beloved Dragons (Month of February)

Fashion Designer

Angry

Haven't gotten both dragons since the first offer of this type event. Either BREEDING over 20/30 times unsuccessfully to advance in events, or tournaments I can't finish seem to cut me just short of one dragon's needs. We should be able to get both if we miss out on one single event. I can't be married to this game. I wish, for once, just once, S8 would either fix my totally unlucky page or adjust the breeding requirement for events and make it more fair. When I can't get the 2nd dragon in tales AGAIN and play diligently, there's a problem on their side.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer
    I like these, but I never manage to get them

I don't think the arena is giving me a band every time I fight because I have won the last two or three fights and I only got one band. I can never complete these events cause they are created to make you spend real money and I won't.

Rhino Keeper
    When does event end? Two days ago , it said 14 days left. Today ....16 days left. What gives?

Banned
    Just finished Tales and I have collected all the Forever bands without buying the object that produces the bands every few hours.

Grand total to date is 16,624, I am unsure where the rest of the bands are to come from. In saying that, I have crafted 2 Beloved Dragons with more beloved bands being collected.

How many Forever Bands to you have?

Farm Supplier
    I honestly dont know how to aquire all this rings if you dont plan to use gold for ramping? Breeding, hatching, evolving, tournament.... is just not enough?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just finished Tales and I have collected all the Forever bands without buying the object that produces the bands every few hours.

Grand total to date is 16,624, I am unsure where the rest of the bands are to come from. In saying that, I have crafted 2 Beloved Dragons with more beloved bands being collected.

I have the same amount of bands as you. I am expecting another tournament tomorrow and this should take us closer to the necessary 20,000

Rhino Keeper
    Forever Dragon: 12k/20k
    Beloved Dragon 11k/20k

what im doing wrong?

no chance to get them this time. Any of them. I got one of them for both the last two times but not this time
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

I have the same amount of forever bands..guessing the next tournament may produce the next/rest of the bands.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast