Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Forever and Beloved Dragons (Month of February)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just finished Tales and I have collected all the Forever bands without buying the object that produces the bands every few hours.

Grand total to date is 16,624, I am unsure where the rest of the bands are to come from. In saying that, I have crafted 2 Beloved Dragons with more beloved bands being collected.

How many Forever Bands to you have?
    I only have 16109. To my knowledge i have not missed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I only have 16109. To my knowledge i have not missed anything.
    I think you must have. Ozigal and random both have 16624 and if i add the points i have missed by not completing this tales to the ones i have it also makes 16624... Unless somethingwent wrong somewhere, oc. Which wouldnt be a first in ds either.

Fashion Designer
    Can we still earn these, or is it just done? I only have like 16000 of one and 14000 of the other

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Can we still earn these, or is it just done? I only have like 16000 of one and 14000 of the other
    Good question. Guess we'll see in a couple of hours when the new event(s) get rolled out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Good question. Guess we'll see in a couple of hours when the new event(s) get rolled out.
    True! I'm kind of excited to see what their next theme is! What time does it update at?

True! I'm kind of excited to see what their next theme is! What time does it update at?
    Should be in 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Executive Chef
    I think there's probably at least one more event. There's 15 days left to craft the dragons. Usually the ability to earn the materials end with about 4 or 5 days left to craft.

I'm currently at 16629 Forever bands and 16300 Beloved bands.

Fashion Designer
    True, yeah. I just thought we already had 3 Valentine's Day events, but I guess now that I think about it, I don't remember specifically if the World Event was even Valentine's Day themed.

True, yeah. I just thought we already had 3 Valentine's Day events, but I guess now that I think about it, I don't remember specifically if the World Event was even Valentine's Day themed.
    If i remember well, the last one had a World theme.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    If i remember well, the last one had a World theme.
    Yeah I looked it up and that's what it looks like. Guess I need to buy more Passion Pits lol. I might actually have a change to get these two if there's one more event

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast