Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Admirer dragon- February 2 2018

Fashion Designer
    I've bred like 25 loves. I'm over it. I'll give one last try using love and justice. Then I'm done. All those 5 hour dragons and not one kitsune. Much less a melody or never ending. Did manage to get. Laser light which I didn't have either

Fashion Designer
    I feel your pain! I've had a ton of Love dragons as well! Mananged to get Admirer on the first try, but Beau is still eluding me! I guess getting Loves is better than getting Virtues!

Fashion Designer
    Got Beau on first try. Admirer is being elusive. Love fail after Love fail after Love fail.
    Finally bred Admirer using Love and Kitsune!!
    Last edited by Passera; 02-06-18 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Added to post

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wish you all the luck in the World with that, on my 3rd Virtue fail now trying for Beau, using plenty of boosts that?s for sure. On the other hand I have 1 Admirer on the nest and another on the Breeding Den under construction
    What did you use for Admirer, please?

i would love to have a kitsune fail
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got Admirer after way too many Love fails to count and a few Justice fails for good measure but finally Playful and Naga came through. I've got her evolving right now so I can breed her with Beau and complete the goal, I always need all the help I can get with the monthly craft dragons. I'm still not happy with all these goal/limited time breeding dragons but I do have to admit I love the design of both the eggs and dragons on these two.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me why I don’t have the goal for breeding beau n admireron my wall. I just noticed that on my husbands wall. I managed to get admirer n now I have beau in the breeding.Please can a moderater let me know, greatly appreciate an answer

Rhino Keeper
    Love is in the air
    everywhere I look around
    Love is the air
    every nest and every hatchery

Love is in the air !
    Love is in the air !!!
    oh, oh, oh, oh, uh

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why I don?t have the goal for breeding beau n admireron my wall. I just noticed that on my husbands wall. I managed to get admirer n now I have beau in the breeding.Please can a moderater let me know, greatly appreciate an answer
    Make sure you scroll down the side to see if it is there.
    Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game. (not a seasonal version).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've been breeding red and pink since this started, not a Beau or Admirer in sight. I've managed to avoid lots of Virtue fails--so that's a plus. And I finally got a Kitsune, after wanting one for years. But I just haven't been able to breed any limited time dragons (or lt animals in FFS, for that matter,) a problem for months now. I've been using a 2nd breeding den the entire time, as well. It gets so frustrating! Why is it so difficult?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast