Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardi Claw - 2015 Feb 17

Executive Chef

Mardi Claw - 2015 Feb 17

new electric-dark super rare
    23:00 breed/incubation time (the same timer as the zapra)
    24:00 evolution time
    presumably limited until 3/04/15 based on the quest timer. The game is not being upfront about it being limited though. It is marked like a permanent animal. Which we all know now actually means nothing. They pretend animals are permanent then make it limited all the time now.

They are not letting us know officially from the get-go that it will be limited, but since the quest to get it has a timer and it's a holiday-themed animal, I think it's safe to say we officially have FOUR animals in the game that are or will become limited at one time. Not only that, but one of the current FOUR limiteds absolutely, positively cannot be bred unless TWO other limited were already successfully bred. So when anyone who doesn't spend tons of money on this game, or have luck in spades, is going to find spare time to try to breed for this guy I do not know.

too.

much.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-17-15 at 01:14 PM.

Host(ess)
    i can hope for this as a fail when trying to breed the golden retriever.

Executive Chef
    Wow, 60 gems for breeding it... I wonder if this is going to become the standard. Going from like 2 to 5 gems for breeding a limited animal, this is a massive change. I wonder if they think it will encourage people to spend even more gems on getting it? I guess it probably will, although rationally it doesn't make much sense.

The baby is a cutie... I really hope it's not another cat clone though. I like cats but there are more than enough out there already.

And yeah, I'm pleased that this could be a Retriever fail, gives me inspiration to start trying for the Retriever again. I still need the Zapra as well... bet this has the same breed time.

Executive Chef
    Seriously
    Too much

I cant breed a single valantine animal
    Infact non of the new realeased animals for past month
    And now another limited animals that expires just two days after the valintine animlas
    Last edited by flowless; 02-17-15 at 12:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with Unicorn x Zapra Good luck, everyone!

All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mardi_Claw_Adult.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	18459

The quest to breed it (which does give a 60-gem award) expires in 15 days, which as flowless mentioned, is 2 days after the v-day animals expire. I assume it will disappear around then.

Cute, but I'm feeling pretty annoyed with FFS. It's not fun when there are multiple limited animals out at one time, all of which you have a low chance of actually getting. I obviously can't even try for this animal if I'm trying to get the valentines day animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Got it with Unicorn x Zapra Good luck, everyone!

Congrats

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the combo Arcadia!! I got the same breed time!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mardi_Claw_Adult.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	18459

The quest to breed it (which does give a 60-gem award) expires in 15 days, which as flowless mentioned, is 2 days after the v-day animals expire. I assume it will disappear around then.

Cute, but I'm feeling pretty annoyed with FFS. It's not fun when there are multiple limited animals out at one time, all of which you have a low chance of actually getting. I obviously can't even try for this animal if I'm trying to get the valentines day animals.
    Not a cat clone... that thing is... interesting... it's a bear clone. It's different? Sort of hoped it would be more attractive. Hopefully it's not giant like the cherub cub.

As far as the limited animals go, it feels like they're trying to increase the sales of their value packs. Because clearly there is no way to breed all these limited animals that have different elements. So maybe they're thinking people will just try for one and then buy the value pack of the other... or both....

I don't think this one is going to be quickly limited, though. The Yeti (the New Year's Eve animal) just left today after 6 weeks. So, you might not get the 60 gems, but there should still be time to try for this one after the Valentine's animals go away.

Executive Chef
    I don't know whether to give up on the second and third of the Valentine trio and just try for this one, or keep trying for those and presumably then have no time left to try for this one. WAY too many limiteds going at the same time. I had hoped after Christmas, the game would go back to "normal", with zero or one limited out at a time. Instead, in terms of overwhelming us with limited after limited DURING another limited, it just keeps getting worse. It's a shame. This WAS a good game before the overuse of limiteds.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast