Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2018)

Executive Chef
    Agreeing w/y'all!

Yo! S8! If we can't store the now-useless tent, how about shrinking it to 1x1 & just make it a little bitty single person pop-up tent that we can use in our growing homeless section....y'know, alongside the Food Shelter, Soup Kitchen, Orphanage, etc..??
    LOL!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Agreeing w/y'all!

Yo! S8! If we can't store the now-useless tent, how about shrinking it to 1x1 & just make it a little bitty single person pop-up tent that we can use in our growing homeless section....y'know, alongside the Food Shelter, Soup Kitchen, Orphanage, etc..??
    LOL!
    That's hilarious! I never much thought on the names of the event buildings but when they're all in a row like that it does seem like our realms have a bit of an unemployment issue. But seriously, I also think shrinking the tent would be great, they can obviously do it since they did it with the flygers so what's holding them back?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Nothing new ...and no alicorns.

Attachment 41884
    Does anyone know what the two buildings drop? I can?t see what the drops are anywhere,.

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    utterly lame. no new stuff.

big pink tent gives water
    flower power gazebo gives petals

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Does anyone know what the two buildings drop? I can?t see what the drops are anywhere,.

Thanks!
    The pink building on the 2nd line is:
    Tunnel of Love Drops: 1XP, $50 coins, 2-4 water plus chance for a red petal, sugar or cocoa bean
    Collection time: 12 hrs
    Size: 3x3 (NO animation & rotates in 2 directions only)

The gazebo on the 3rd line is:
    Flower Power Gazebo Drops: 1XP, $100 coins, various petals
    Collection time: 6 hrs
    Size: 2x2

As everything is a repeat, all information is in the Inventory Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    As I recall, this cabbage hut costs 450 gems!!! And for this of us have two, we worked hard for the first! Please no more talk of storing it! We demand some decent prizes in the tent!!!!! 450 GEMS! New decent prizes S8. Don't be such irritating grinches.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's hilarious! I never much thought on the names of the event buildings but when they're all in a row like that it does seem like our realms have a bit of an unemployment issue. But seriously, I also think shrinking the tent would be great, they can obviously do it since they did it with the flygers so what's holding them back?
    They -the devs- could do it. It is at the tips of their coding fingers. Some decent prizes in the tent would be another option. But it seems to be the usual bait and switch we’ve seen.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    They -the devs- could do it. It is at the tips of their coding fingers. Some decent prizes in the tent would be another option. But it seems to be the usual bait and switch we?ve seen.
    I agree. I found that the prizes and updates in the tent deteriorated immediately upon introduction of the second cabbage hut. I am wishing for my 70 gold tokens back. Those would go a long way towards an armored direwolf. Not as good as daily Alis in the tent, or really, any of the old prizes the players have actually asked for, but still better than the deco repeats they are putting in there every 2-3 months.

That bait & switch has happened so many times with this game, I don’t know why it even surprises me anymore.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I agree. I found that the prizes and updates in the tent deteriorated immediately upon introduction of the second cabbage hut. I am wishing for my 70 gold tokens back. Those would go a long way towards an armored direwolf. Not as good as daily Alis in the tent, or really, any of the old prizes the players have actually asked for, but still better than the deco repeats they are putting in there every 2-3 months.
    P
    That bait & switch has happened so many times with this game, I don’t know why it even surprises me anymore.
    Nope, I only have one Hut - the second one from tokens in the monster hunt. I have five Skelicorns, four aqua Ali’s, and a mix of five other daily ali’s. These are all from the cabbage hut. Well worth it... even if I never get anything else.

Honestly, S8 can’t offer an Ali too frequently, and when they do, everybody complains that it wasn’t available long enough. And when they don’t, everybody complains that nothing good is offered, that everything is a repeat.

Personally, I am hoping for repeats of the pie carts! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me what type of dragon that is so i can look up its drops?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast