Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2018)

Rhino Keeper
    The sheep drops "Red Ribbons" and the chick drops "Chocolate Eggs" but I can't see either of these int he inventory list. Were they used in some previous event? Do the sheep and chicken now just drop wool and eggs?

I won my first prize. The fireworks dragon. I didn?t have one and he looks pretty neat. I was holding out for alicorn but after accumulating 113 cabbages I figured this prize was worth parting with some

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    The sheep drops "Red Ribbons" and the chick drops "Chocolate Eggs" but I can't see either of these int he inventory list. Were they used in some previous event? Do the sheep and chicken now just drop wool and eggs?
    These animals don't drop those items anymore. They are a 2nd reiteration of animals from the love shack which used to drop these. The back of the card is technically incorrect now. so, they just have normal drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I felt I had to get something, and I can't stand the idea of any of those animals - I've already got, hate and never collect from the rainbow poodle - so opted for the Flower Power Gazebo when it came up. As I'm always maxxed out on petals it gives the magnificent drop of just 145 coins. It's quite pretty but maybe I should have waited for the Tunnel of Love.

Edited to say that it's valentine's day and the Tunnel of Love appeared so I got it. It's pretty ugly when you try to rotate it! And that's me done for this version of the Baron's Tent - will keep collecting cabbages and watch out here for when it's updated.
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 02-14-18 at 11:41 AM.

In the Market for gems now...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Well, I felt I had to get something, and I can't stand the idea of any of those animals - I've already got, hate and never collect from the rainbow poodle - so opted for the Flower Power Gazebo when it came up. As I'm always maxxed out on petals it gives the magnificent drop of just 145 coins. It's quite pretty but maybe I should have waited for the Tunnel of Love.
    I felt I just had to get something too, and I went for the Tunnel, but it's 3x3, and has dropped nothing but 2-3 water. I'll keep it out for the month, but it's not going to stay out long with that huge footprint.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    These animals don't drop those items anymore. They are a 2nd reiteration of animals from the love shack which used to drop these. The back of the card is technically incorrect now. so, they just have normal drops.
    I still use the red ribbons and chocolate eggs. thanks S8
    Last edited by parlski; 02-14-18 at 07:29 AM. Reason: emoji

Rhino Keeper
    So pink versions of regular ol animals you can purchase for not very many coins? Huh. Am I missing something? I guess I just don't have much of a decorator gene because I have no interest in random animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Im getting chocolate eggs from my pink chicken and i dont have the love shack. Dont know if this is a problem or not, but just thought I would mention it

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the loveshack, but last valentine I got the pink animals dropping choclolate eggs, chocolate truffles and milk chocolate. I have other pink animals with normal drops only.

Has anyone gotten the pink sheep from the barons tent? Is it the variant that drops red ribbons? (I know I can't use them, but I would sttill like to have them)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast