Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lovely New Animals and More in February!

Romeow 15h hatch time!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-18-18-35-01-1.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	42272
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-20-18 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo - Congrats!! :)

Does anyone know if there will be more opportunities to get more arrows for Romeow?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be more opportunities to get more arrows for Romeow?
    There should be more, we still have time until March 2nd.

Fashion Designer
    Getting Muliet wasn't easy for me at all. I had to complete booth SB and tourney. Her egg is 15 hrs. Now if I only can get crowmantic.

Name:	Screenshot_20180222-113427.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	42331
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-23-18 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo - Congrats! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There should be more, we still have time until March 2nd.
    I certainly hope so! I am still behind as I was unable to breed any of the special animals to get any of the arrows for it. Here is to hoping

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Getting Muliet wasn't easy for me at all. I had to complete booth SB and tourney. Her egg is 15 hrs. Now if I only can get crowmantic.

Name:	Screenshot_20180222-113427.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	42331
    Congratulations on Muliet, I'm too far away to get this one, sadly because I like it a lot. I did get romeow so that's something even though I don't like the adult color change and really wanted the horse! lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Congratulations on Muliet, I'm too far away to get this one, sadly because I like it a lot. I did get romeow so that's something even though I don't like the adult color change and really wanted the horse! lol
    Thank you, she definitely wasn't easy. I forgot that I even did a half of the colosseum to get petals as well.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    I certainly hope so! I am still behind as I was unable to breed any of the special animals to get any of the arrows for it. Here is to hoping
    I'm also like you, badly behind being unable to breed those. There's another new one - valenswine. We get double arrows now so hopefully you'll get it. Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm also like you, badly behind being unable to breed those. There's another new one - valenswine. We get double arrows now so hopefully you'll get it. Good luck to you!
    Thank you! Good luck to you as well! Cheering us both on and hope we can both get Romeow

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast