Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotion Tournament 30 round

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    I wanted to post this time as I have been coming here for help the last several tournaments (thank you!). Though I have yet to finish a tournament, I thought maybe my results might help others; I don?t have most of the prized ?fighting? dragons. This tournament seems to be hitting hard right from the start though and I have been going back to the few I do have, e.g., Glasswing, Huntress, Unruly...none at a level 15 yet. Any words of wisdom from the more seasoned players? I?d love to finally make it through a tournament but I?m not liking my odds so far.
    I've won several (I think 5) tournaments using Air, Fire, Water, Plant, Light, Night, Virtue, Metal, and Olympus; Banshee or Metal on champions. Banshee is White Blue.

I'm not the only one that's won tournaments with the basic dragons only.

Banned
    I concur with leveling up basic dragons to level 15. Believe me, they're worth it. I haven't had too many losses with them. Passion, Apprentice, Bronze, Mage, Mithril and Wardrum have also been rock stars for me and most aren't even at level 15.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm a little late to the party but I'll catch up soon, lol.

1. Blacksmith 1 < Blacksmith 7 bM (metal/red)
    2. Unruly 2 < Unruly 10 mbm (royal/champ/blu)
    3. Bronze Age 2 < Bronze Age 7 bB (metal/blu)
    4. Red Queen 3 < Red Queen 4 bM (fairytale/red)
    5. Porcelain 4 < Porcelain 4 M (pnk/whi/blu)
    6. Warrior Prince 4 < Warrior Prince 9 bM (champ)
    (Anyone noticing a pattern, lol)
    Haha, you are battling and winning with the same dragon!

Thanks!

Porcelain is proving to be a pain. Diamond 15 lost, Quicksilver 8 lost, Sweettooth which i used coz it's fairytale and rainbow lost.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Porcelain is proving to be a pain. Diamond 15 lost, Quicksilver 8 lost, Sweettooth which i used coz it's fairytale and rainbow lost.
    Have you tried Olympus?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    I wanted to post this time as I have been coming here for help the last several tournaments (thank you!). Though I have yet to finish a tournament, I thought maybe my results might help others; I don?t have most of the prized ?fighting? dragons. This tournament seems to be hitting hard right from the start though and I have been going back to the few I do have, e.g., Glasswing, Huntress, Unruly...none at a level 15 yet. Any words of wisdom from the more seasoned players? I?d love to finally make it through a tournament but I?m not liking my odds so far.
    I just used the basic breedable dragons against Champion types. I only have 2 lvl 15 dragons, Diamond and Spirits Queen and none of these are good against Champion lvl 20. But i did get prime Ethernal on the first try.

Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Have you tried Olympus?
    nope but will do it next round.
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Have you tried Olympus?
    OMG! TYSVM love. Olympus defeated Porcelain 4 times. the battle rolled back 3 times n the 4th, to be 5th time, i went to visit my neighbor. n came back, harvested and put more crops.

How can I know which dragon to use against my opponents. This is my first tournament as well as my first journey into battling.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast