Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Shivering Snuggler - 2018 Feb 2

Wow! That's very impressive! I'm not even at half. I started strong but knew I'd fizzle out half way. It's too much for soooooo long. One week is plenty for me, thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-18 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Removed off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes, I completed it - few weeks ago.
    Battle chart please

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Came to let you guys know, since there's no side quest to get petals for WE animals this time, seems they've replaced that with coloseum (not good IMO) in past after finishing first event you had 51% toward month animal, in this case Muliet. I've bred both plush animals and lvld to 10, finished WE got all animals there, and completed coloseum and Max is 40%, therefore if you don't do coloseum you'll have a harder time getting Muliet unless they add way more tasks to get petals this month.

Thank you, I couldn't battle without it! I have a good streak going..But I'm Android and android battle results are negated here because s8 refuses to give us the strength/weakness words so lol btw congrats on breeding the plush pair so quickly! sorry you didn't get credit for the egg pics but I'm sure everyone here appreciates the times and pics you posted

ty Appie and Mia! Yes Appie, as you do coloseum and reach a milestone the counter goes to 0 on petals so two milestones are the same amt of paw prints to get

good of luck everyone!
    Can you post your battle chart for me please? Eluzyion

Fashion Designer
    The Colosseum has random opponents. The animals you face will not be the same as those other players face. The best thing to do is to check the Battlegrounds and Tournaments thread to see what elements are strong against the elements of your specific opponent.

Tournaments and Battlegrounds have a specific animal for each round. The Colosseum does not. At least it shows you what animal you're battling BEFORE you have to choose your fighter. The Battlegrounds drive me crazy having to either look up the old thread here or just guess.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    You can also check the battle chart if you looking for which element you need to use against a opponent.
    Rynetory2 also place the results from the Battlegrounds and Tournaments thread in here.
    Good luck
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-20-18 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    ^I knew there had to be a better place, but I couldn't remember where it was. Thanks AppieP!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    ^I knew there had to be a better place, but I couldn't remember where it was. Thanks AppieP!
    Your welcome Sakrysta. Will try help where ever I can.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Any suggestions for specific animals that can beat treasure ones? I’ve tried Electric/Nature, Water/Nature, Earth/Nature, Royal/Nature, Music/Nature, Spooky/Nature, LivingWood(tree)/Nature & Spooky/Nature. I’ve used all Nature with almost everyone. I’m very frustrated as I have had several different treasure animals in a row.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    Any suggestions for specific animals that can beat treasure ones? I’ve tried Electric/Nature, Water/Nature, Earth/Nature, Royal/Nature, Music/Nature, Spooky/Nature, LivingWood(tree)/Nature & Spooky/Nature. I’ve used all Nature with almost everyone. I’m very frustrated as I have had several different treasure animals in a row.
    Use your rarest high level Nature animal for best chance. I know it is frustrating, but it actually doesn't matter, using Nature is best advantage you CAN have, it doesn't mean you will win every battle, but Nature is your best bet. Don't worry about the other element - use Nature only.

Executive Chef
    I really wish they would give us some special animals to fight - skull, autumn, christmas, tree - etc...It gets boring if I only ever meet the same common hybrids over and over again and Colosseum was supposed to be all about - test your animal strengths and weaknesses...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast