Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Shivering Snuggler - 2018 Feb 2

Grand Emperor

COLOSSEUM: Shivering Snuggler - 2018 Feb 2

Shivering Snuggler - new creature
    More information on Shivering Snuggler in Creatures Guide.

Refer to Battle Chart in Main Guide if you need help.

Starting this thread for you to discuss on this creature and the battles in the Colosseum.

Shivering Snuggler (Limited & Unbreedable)

Element: Valentine, Water
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Cost: 1,200 gems

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    1. Get 50 paw prints for 750 petals
    2. Get 75 paw prints for 750 petals
    3. Get 75 paw prints for 750 petals
    4. Get 95 paw prints for 750 petals
    5. Hatch Shivering Snuggler for 1000 petals

Attachment 41928
    Shivering Snuggler Valentine/Water 8 hours hatch time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5FB7B02-4E57-4D99-B3A1-EFB98909CA27.jpg 
Views:	504 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	41891

This can't be right! Why are there petals to be earned by winning streaks within the Colosseum? I play on Android so I don't have a Colosseum, only Apple users have that!
    Storm8, if you give players the chance to earn more petals by participating in the Colosseum you should either make this an option for Android as well, give them another goal or just not make it a goal at all!
    This way you make your loyal Android players less important and bully them in a very childish way!
    I feel let down by you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Myo2012 View Post
    This can't be right! Why are there petals to be earned by winning streaks within the Colosseum? I play on Android so I don't have a Colosseum, only Apple users have that!
    Storm8, if you give players the chance to earn more petals by participating in the Colosseum you should either make this an option for Android as well, give them another goal or just not make it a goal at all!
    This way you make your loyal Android players less important and bully them in a very childish way!
    I feel let down by you!
    I'm playing on android and have the colosseum. Not everyone has the opportunity to play in the colosseum.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post

And in regards to the colosseum, I wonder if not enough people seemed interested in the near impossible feat of beating it? Or if they actually took my advice and added a new way to earn points for the second (requires breeding) animal. If so, thank you! If not, it'll be interesting to see if I still try. I DO NOT battle in the colosseum. It never crosses my mind.
    I got excited because I thought I’d have a chance of getting the more difficult of the two animals (the one that requires the limited breeding), but nope, the colosseum prize goes towards the event animal instead, which I always get pretty easily anyway. Kind of a bait and switch, IMO. You’re probably right that people aren’t really participating in the collusseum (I actually tried this past one and only got to 220!!), but it’s still not much of an incentive.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I'm playing on android and have the colosseum. Not everyone has the opportunity to play in the colosseum.
    Why not? I totally agree with Myo2012, either we all have it or none of us. Why should some players be given an unfair advantage over the rest of us? Come on, S8, let's have a level playing field!

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Why not? I totally agree with Myo2012, either we all have it or none of us. Why should some players be given an unfair advantage over the rest of us? Come on, S8, let's have a level playing field!
    So I see where it tells me to go to the Colosseum but when I click "go" nothing happens. Am I one who doesn't get it either? Just the teaser?

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I am on android, It finally shows I have the coliseum but I can't find it, I tap on it and nothing happens, help!

I am on android but I don't have colosseum. I am on version 1.7.3.1g. Please help me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I am on android, It finally shows I have the coliseum but I can't find it, I tap on it and nothing happens, help!
    Sorry to inform you, but it looks like you can play it right now. If you have the colosseum and you tap on it, you can see a battle picture on the right buttom of your screen. Tap on that to enter the colosseum. After that it's the same as entering the battlegrounds or a tournament. Choose a opponent and fight. Hope you/everyone get the opportunitie to play in the colosseum.

Quote Originally Posted by bonniesafire View Post
    I am on android but I don't have colosseum. I am on version 1.7.3.1g. Please help me.
    ???? Android 7.0 is the latest version, which I have btw. Don't know if that has to do with it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see a colosseum in my game(also android user). Where would it be if I had it? I also don't understand how some people have it and some don't. Does it matter what device you are using, like phone vs tablet?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast