View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you unlock Community prizes? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

9 13.04%
  • I didn't like this event

50 72.46%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

53 76.81%
  • I unlocked Community prizes

17 24.64%
  • I didn't unlock Community prizes

42 60.87%
  • Sweetheart

16 23.19%
  • Sweetheart Tile

6 8.70%
  • Sweetheart Shrub

5 7.25%
  • Chocolate Pawberry

22 31.88%
  • Sweethart

25 36.23%
  • Sweet Swan

26 37.68%
  • Food

24 34.78%
  • Runes

30 43.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Sweethearts - 2018 Feb 2 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

FOREST PARTY: Sweethearts - 2018 Feb 2 (POLL ADDED)

How to play?
    In the Sweethearts event, you and other players will collect Lovely Sweets to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn Lovely Sweets by doing the following:
    - Earn up to 250 points by raising a Cuddly Cub to level 10
    - Earn up to 250 points by raising a Cozy Cuddler to level 10
    - Hatching animals from your Nest
    - Harvesting food at your Farms
    - Evolving your animals
    - Breeding your animals (2x Bonus from breeding during this event!)
    - Obtaining the Sweetheart or the Sweet Stack
    - Digging in the Mine

Once you collect enough Lovely Sweets to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Lovely Sweets to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Lovely Sweets to be eligible will receive it.

Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Sweetheart : 100 lovely sweets
    Second Prize: Sweetheart Tile : 250 lovely sweets
    Third Prize: Sweetheart Shrub : 500 lovely sweets
    Fourth Prize: Chocolate Pawberry : 1,600 lovely sweets
    Fifth Prize: Sweethart : 3,200 lovely sweets

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 2,000 - meaning once you have collected 2,000 lovely sweets, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Sweet Swan
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Event Boosts
    Sweetheart - Collect 4 lovely sweets / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Sweet Stack - Collect 16 lovely sweets / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
    Cuddles and Confection
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Cuddly Cub (breed Earth + Fire)
    REWARD: 100 lovely sweets

Goal 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Level to 10 for 150 sweets
    Sweet Snuggles
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Cozy Cuddler (breed Earth + Fire)
    REWARD: 100 lovely sweets

Goal 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Get cozy cuddler to level 10 for 150 sweets

Have fun and enjoy your event!

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Sweetheart 15h hatch

Sweet swan 8 hr hatch time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83E787BA-E320-453E-8D5E-95D04F7B493D.jpg 
Views:	2065 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	41826Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAE845CA-1761-476E-87DF-C9E3B9EB65EF.jpg 
Views:	652 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	41892

Grand Emperor
    The deer is so beautiful! Dare I hope that it wont be the last individual prize? I wont be able to get it if it is...

Valentines is tied with Christmas animals as my most favorite!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing this will start on the 2nd (tomorrow, 2 am maybe?) kind of like in Dragon Story.

Rhino Keeper
    My pessimism with the world events of late, makes me think the pink swan will be easily obtained, the sweetheart raccoon unlocking at 2,000 and the lovely stag/deer unobtainable for most of us. You know, I used to love the world events. We had 10 days, not 6; community prizes unlocked at 300 not 2,000. 2,000 USED to get you the final prize. And the in between goals were habitats and more useful earnings, rather than hideous decorations we can't fit in our kingdom. It was democratic and I liked the idea of helping the community (especially lower level players) earn wonderful free animals. Keeps you interested as it takes awhile to amass a respectable and varied forest. Knowing after the last year that this is the case, I've decided to just plant for optimum food rather than earning points for hours planted and be ready for the leaderboard and storybooks. So sad as the world events were once my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    My pessimism with the world events of late, makes me think the pink swan will be easily obtained, the sweetheart raccoon unlocking at 2,000 and the lovely stag/deer unobtainable for most of us. You know, I used to love the world events. We had 10 days, not 6; community prizes unlocked at 300 not 2,000. 2,000 USED to get you the final prize. And the in between goals were habitats and more useful earnings, rather than hideous decorations we can't fit in our kingdom. It was democratic and I liked the idea of helping the community (especially lower level players) earn wonderful free animals. Keeps you interested as it takes awhile to amass a respectable and varied forest. Knowing after the last year that this is the case, I've decided to just plant for optimum food rather than earning points for hours planted and be ready for the leaderboard and storybooks. So sad as the world events were once my favorite.
    Yup. I might try for the 1600 this time since I like these animals, but I won’t be spending more than a handful of gems to do so.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Yes, good thing I don't care about these animals, I'll be planting too

Rhino Keeper
    First prize: Sweetheart. Collect 4 lovely sweets every 4 hours, Unlocks at 100 sweets
    Second prize Sweetheart tile decoration. Unlocks at 250 sweets.
    Last edited by AuroraLava; 02-05-18 at 06:29 PM.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Banned
    The World Events/Parties have become my least favorite event, mainly for the reasons NannaSherry posted. It is way too hard even to unlock the community prizes. I have to have that swan, though, as I have poultry in real life, and I think she is very cute. The last prize is virtually unobtainable.

On a side note, I am wondering why the top prizes anymore always seem to be deer and horses. Are they more popular than other animals, and people will be more inclined to spend gems to get them? I would like to see more variety in the animals they put out. Even the birds look alike anymore: Peregrine Djinn and Jingle Wings look like a pair, and Wassail Wren and Crowvember look like a pair. Have they ever done a magpie? That would be colorful and new.

Host(ess)
    Shall not bother, don’t like having to spend gems just to be in with a chance of unlocking community prize. Another one who will be building up food stock!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast