View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you unlock Community prizes? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

9 13.04%
  • I didn't like this event

50 72.46%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

53 76.81%
  • I unlocked Community prizes

17 24.64%
  • I didn't unlock Community prizes

42 60.87%
  • Sweetheart

16 23.19%
  • Sweetheart Tile

6 8.70%
  • Sweetheart Shrub

5 7.25%
  • Chocolate Pawberry

22 31.88%
  • Sweethart

25 36.23%
  • Sweet Swan

26 37.68%
  • Food

24 34.78%
  • Runes

30 43.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Sweethearts - 2018 Feb 2 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Made it to 1600 a few minutes ago.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Host(ess)
    I play this game on 5 accounts for my sins and I haven't managed to breed either of the cuddly animals on any of them
    Will struggle to get to the 1600 required for 1st animal
    Used to love these events but they are no longer fun when completing them is impossible without spending money

Fashion Designer
    I think the only reason I still play is that I'm very attached to the animals I've already got. You know the old adage, how you shouldn't name things you will have to let go of? Yeah, I name all my animals. LOL I LOVE coming up with clever or interesting names for them. So I keep playing, collect what I can, and ...*deep breath*... let the rest go.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Bred constantly and not one cuddly animal. My last try got me a 19 hr. Rubble rooster. Like many of you, I haven't gotten new trio animals or animals that aid in you an event in years, years!

Fashion Designer
    Went againist my better judgement and sped a few last things up n finally unlocked community prizes... i remember a time id unlock it no money spent..such a drag. Wish i woulda sat this one out n saved all my evolving n speeding for leaderboard.

Fashion Designer
    I'm curious - Did the community achieve all the prizes? Does it seem likely?
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Grand Emperor
    So far, 122,428,308 going towards 125,400,000. Hope we make it. I just did my final collection.

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you unlock Community prizes?
    3. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I think the only reason I still play is that I'm very attached to the animals I've already got. You know the old adage, how you shouldn't name things you will have to let go of? Yeah, I name all my animals. LOL I LOVE coming up with clever or interesting names for them. So I keep playing, collect what I can, and ...*deep breath*... let the rest go.
    You name them ALL too?! I honestly thought I was the only weirdo who named each, individual animal with an original name. And that must be why I play. I sometimes just peruse my forest admiring the animals I was lucky enough to get. I could never leave them. They mean so much to me. But yeah, you just have to let the ones go that weren't meant to be.

Banned
    I voted that I did unlock community prizes, but the only reason that happened is because of all the speed breeding I did. On my main account, I felt that I needed the swan to go with my other swans, and they will all be in the same habitat.

Does anyone else like to put animals of the same type in the same habitat? It often isn't possible because they don't share similar elements, but I do it when I can. I have an elephant habitat, a chromodile/rockodile/river runner/something else habitat, and, as mentioned previously, a swan habitat.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast