View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you unlock Community prizes? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

9 13.04%
  • I didn't like this event

50 72.46%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

53 76.81%
  • I unlocked Community prizes

17 24.64%
  • I didn't unlock Community prizes

42 60.87%
  • Sweetheart

16 23.19%
  • Sweetheart Tile

6 8.70%
  • Sweetheart Shrub

5 7.25%
  • Chocolate Pawberry

22 31.88%
  • Sweethart

25 36.23%
  • Sweet Swan

26 37.68%
  • Food

24 34.78%
  • Runes

30 43.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Sweethearts - 2018 Feb 2 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Congrats on getting the plush pair and happy anniversary (early) !
    Thank You!!

Executive Chef
    4th price 1600 lovely sweets
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

The animal I want the most is the Sweethart. Alas, it is beyond me, as the last individual prize always is these days. Good luck to those who get it.

Totally agree don’t know how your expected to get that amount of points with only planting , evolution and breeding , when you keep getting 18 breeds , don’t know why s8 don’t listen , do they want to loose players and wreck a good game , obviously they don’t read the thread

I haven't been lucky yet. Can anyone tell me what combo they used?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    My pessimism with the world events of late, makes me think the pink swan will be easily obtained, the sweetheart raccoon unlocking at 2,000 and the lovely stag/deer unobtainable for most of us. You know, I used to love the world events. We had 10 days, not 6; community prizes unlocked at 300 not 2,000. 2,000 USED to get you the final prize. And the in between goals were habitats and more useful earnings, rather than hideous decorations we can't fit in our kingdom. It was democratic and I liked the idea of helping the community (especially lower level players) earn wonderful free animals. Keeps you interested as it takes awhile to amass a respectable and varied forest. Knowing after the last year that this is the case, I've decided to just plant for optimum food rather than earning points for hours planted and be ready for the leaderboard and storybooks. So sad as the world events were once my favorite.
    I totally agree! Based on a 30 day month, 10 days is devoted to the Story Book, 10 days to the Leaderboards, and that leaves 10 days for the World Event. They take away 3 extra days and raise the limits! And this event is even more frustrating because the majority of my my breeding combos are 12 hours and up, half of them being the 19 hour Rubble Roosters! Defeats speed breeding. My main account has plenty of Valentine animals from 2 years ago in the good old days when we got 4 or 5 animals for these events without breaking a sweat. Can't there be a compromise somewhere, like giving us an extra 3 days? Where do these extra 3 days go anyways? We seem to get short changed when we try to get our remaining 20,000 tokens. Just pouring insult to injury. Takes away the enjoyment of the game. So it's no longer fun, just aggravating. Guess we just take a 7 day vacation and build up the old food supply. I got a big laugh from ThynaSmith who doesn't even bother putting up the decoration that gives us an extra 4 points every 4 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    My Sweethart is now on the nest for 15hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    I couldn?t agree more. I don?t even place that first decoration that earns you points anymore.
    Yes four points every 4 hours, how generous lol

Quote Originally Posted by lizprince View Post
    I haven't been lucky yet. Can anyone tell me what combo they used?
    Seems to me if u don’t get it straight away you don’t get it at all. Nothing but really long fails and then sell heaps of dragons because you have so many of them. Going to harvest food instead.

Rhino Keeper
    We can only get 500 tokens for hatching and raising 2 SR animals to lv 10?! That's greedy 😒 At least last time we only needed one to obtain 500 points

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast