View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you unlock Community prizes? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

9 13.04%
  • I didn't like this event

50 72.46%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

53 76.81%
  • I unlocked Community prizes

17 24.64%
  • I didn't unlock Community prizes

42 60.87%
  • Sweetheart

16 23.19%
  • Sweetheart Tile

6 8.70%
  • Sweetheart Shrub

5 7.25%
  • Chocolate Pawberry

22 31.88%
  • Sweethart

25 36.23%
  • Sweet Swan

26 37.68%
  • Food

24 34.78%
  • Runes

30 43.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Sweethearts - 2018 Feb 2 (POLL ADDED)

I wasn't expecting much for this month, you know, in regards to design. This first set is alright. The breedable pair is alright. But the main pair are gorgeous! I don't know, I'm particular. Past designs have been great but sometimes they put a little too much emphasis on the "heart" part of it all.

I will still be trying to get as far as possible for this event, it'll earn me some points for the main pair. But I really couldn't care less about these animals.

And in regards to the colosseum, I wonder if not enough people seemed interested in the near impossible feat of beating it? Or if they actually took my advice and added a new way to earn points for the second (requires breeding) animal. If so, thank you! If not, it'll be interesting to see if I still try. I DO NOT battle in the colosseum. It never crosses my mind.

When you look in the information for the world event it still says royal rings and royal scepters near the bottom where it tells you ways to earn. Shouldn?t they be amorous arrows and precious petals?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    My pessimism with the world events of late, makes me think the pink swan will be easily obtained, the sweetheart raccoon unlocking at 2,000 and the lovely stag/deer unobtainable for most of us. You know, I used to love the world events. We had 10 days, not 6; community prizes unlocked at 300 not 2,000. 2,000 USED to get you the final prize. And the in between goals were habitats and more useful earnings, rather than hideous decorations we can't fit in our kingdom. It was democratic and I liked the idea of helping the community (especially lower level players) earn wonderful free animals. Keeps you interested as it takes awhile to amass a respectable and varied forest. Knowing after the last year that this is the case, I've decided to just plant for optimum food rather than earning points for hours planted and be ready for the leaderboard and storybooks. So sad as the world events were once my favorite.
    Agreed. I am not participating in community events until they change the format to be more like it was before. Either lower required numbers or longer time.

Time to plant and harvest and store up some food!

I'm an Android user and have the collisium, but I hate the fact that the community events u now have to have 2,000 points, I never reach that unless I buy gems. Which I truly don't have the money to buy. Hoping for good luck on trying to breed Cuddly cub, last few months I have a horrid time breeding any of the animals besides some that were a goal.

The one positive thing I can add here is that at least the two super rares to breed are the same element combo, meaning we can try for both simultaneously.

With that, and the new points available via the colosseum- they’re obviously hearing our complaints. So it’s interesting that the forest party structure still remains unchanged. Maybe they’re waiting to see if they lose more money from it?

Executive Chef
    Third price 500 lovely sweets.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I think it's ridiculous and greedy to give a task that requires the colosseum when not everyone has it. I don't therefore can't participate. In also over WE until they lower the amount, haven't been able to get it last 3 times.

Rhino Keeper
    My pessimism with the world events of late, makes me think the pink swan will be easily obtained, the sweetheart raccoon unlocking at 2,000 and the lovely stag/deer unobtainable for most of us. You know, I used to love the world events. We had 10 days, not 6; community prizes unlocked at 300 not 2,000. 2,000 USED to get you the final prize. And the in between goals were habitats and more useful earnings, rather than hideous decorations we can't fit in our kingdom. It was democratic and I liked the idea of helping the community (especially lower level players) earn wonderful free animals. Keeps you interested as it takes awhile to amass a respectable and varied forest. Knowing after the last year that this is the case, I've decided to just plant for optimum food rather than earning points for hours planted and be ready for the leaderboard and storybooks. So sad as the world events were once my favorite.
    I couldn?t agree more. I don?t even place that first decoration that earns you points anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Right there with you all. Only points I'll get on this one are through regular breeding & building up my food stock. I don't even bother evolving on the WE anymore. I bought the habitat, but there will be no other gems spent from me. Last time I bought gems was before Thanksgiving and I used to buy a safe per month.
    Until the WE's change, I won't be actively participating in them.

Omg ur kidding! Everything used to be obtained that easily? NO! I can hardly believe that! I sure wish I was from the past. XD
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast