Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Day Goal: Be My Valentine - February 1, 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    It's new recipes added to the old chocolate maker. Since I already had one built I only had to build one more.
    Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I remember chocolate maker use to only have one receipt 8hr dish, I use to get that when I was very new to this game... they might add or change as I am off & on in this game as well

sadly this game ANY goals you will lose $$ or dun have enough profit unlike the basic stoves/grill/oven

nothing can beat the basic because the basic provide the craziest amount of dish, so in terms of gems mastery they are the one to get.

Basic grill 6hr steak
    Basic stove 3hr biscuit
    Basic oven 2day dish

either you want to flood your restaurant with 18x with those I mention, nothing come close to either you

1)you earn the most profit out of the dish
    2)you will never run out of food even you come back for a week

but it get boring quick so the choice again is entirely up to the player

I was already cooking these recipes to fit my Valentine's Day theme, so this is great!

Even if the new recipes aren't unique, I'm all for adding new recipes to an existing appliance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    So will this will be a new chocolate maker or new recipes added to the old chocolate maker? If they would be profitable, I would likely give it a go.
    There are new recipes for the existing chocolate maker. It used to have only one 8-hr recipe. I got too excited to build the appliance so I didn't take a proper look at the recipes..haha If I'm not mistaken it requires motor, nozzle, paint and screw.
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 02-01-18 at 07:12 PM. Reason: wrong part
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    @Jojo

To increase the size of the photos, click "Edit Post". Click on the A/A at the top left corner of your message box. The links of the images now should change to the images itself. Then double-click on the image you want to enlarge, and select "Full Size" for picture size. Hope that helps. It's easier if you're on a laptop or pc.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Probably will be super low yield like the 1st recipe
    I just looked at the recipe cookbook on here and that was sad to look at the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    There are new recipes for the existing chocolate maker. It used to have only one 8-hr recipe. I got too excited to build the appliance so I didn't take a proper look at the recipes..haha If I'm not mistaken it requires, spring, nozzle, paint and screw.
    Lol. Well, the good thing I see about it is that I won't be receiving a bunch of useless parts from neighbors. So, is the cost of it still 10,000 coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Lol. Well, the good thing I see about is that I won't be receiving a bunch of useless parts from neighbors. So, is the cost of it still 10,000 coins?
    Yep. Still 10,000 coins and comes with more than 1 recipe, now. lol And yes, I really reallly like the fact that it uses basic parts. I could build 3 straightaway from my stockpile.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1E7DC14-F3D3-40F6-B264-6485E7D93CA0.png 
Views:	244 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	41825
    Last edited by mamimari; 02-04-18 at 11:32 PM.

It seems interesting..... As I don't have any valentine item this year.... Well what's the goal gift??? If anyone knows plzz let us know ...ty 😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Probably will be super low yield like the 1st recipe

Me too! Hope it's not an old goal prize that I already have.
    Goal prize is Kissing Swan.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast