Thread: Scrolling Cookbook Issue

Scrolling Cookbook Issue

I couldn't find any thread that is still discussing this so I hope it's okay to post a new thread. Greygull (or any other Mod), have you heard anything back from TL about fixing the scrolling cookbook/recipe issue? I know you put the question to them. It's such an incredible pain to scroll through the whole inventory of dishes every time you want to start cooking. I really miss the old system where it stayed on the last recipe or dish you clicked on and I was hoping that the new update would include fix things. But it hasn't. Any clue as to why TL wants it this way or why they haven't fixed it?

Farm Supplier
    Bakery Story has this problem too. I don't know whether it's the new design or just a glitch...

Senior Moderator
    Yes, the issue has been addressed. I think that a new version update will be needed to fix the cookbook issue (and a few other issues that have occured with the most recent update). The version update will happen through Google Play, it won't be part of the weekly updates. I too hope that it's fixed soon
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thank you so much for replying and letting me know, Greygull! I appreciate it. Fingers crossed that TL will do a version update soon. They rarely put one out for Android, so let's hope this is an exception to the rule. (Can you tell that patience is not one of my virtues? lol)

New Resident
    Greygull,
    Thank you so much for the response. I have been to multiple threads with no
    responses at all! Its nice to know you could at least answer our questions.

Rhino Keeper
    It happened to me But Teamlava fixed it the next day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Yes, the issue has been addressed. I think that a new version update will be needed to fix the cookbook issue (and a few other issues that have occured with the most recent update). The version update will happen through Google Play, it won't be part of the weekly updates. I too hope that it's fixed soon
    Did they say the scrolling cookbook was a bug, as they've now done something similar in Fashion Story on Android and it was "by design".

Host(ess)
    Its getting annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, good. There is a topic on this issue so I don't have to create a new one.

This issue of the "scrolling cookbook" is a pain. I play both iOS and Android versions and this doesn't seem to be a problem with Android but iOS, it is annoying. Just letting someone know that this is still an issue, with both RS and BS.