Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 5 Day Goal: Be My Valentine - February 1, 2018

Tnx much!

I caved in and bought another chocolate maker. There's no way to get through those 20 hearts with the time left.

Farm Supplier
    Some Encouraging Thoughts

All recipes are unlocked when Part 3 is finished.
    New recipes are available to cook for gems and coins.
    Hopefully there is satisfaction for completing a task. It,s a milestone in the game event.
    Hopefully it was an enjoyable activity to play the game.

A person could stop here and skip Part 4. Finishing Part 3 is possible.

Part 4 unlocks the prize decor. A person could decide to push on to win the decor prize. . .or not.

I think , for me, it,s worth playing to unlock all recipes. And I just might win the decor. Or ah, it’s still a work in progress.

I have a friend who wants to unlock all the recipes. She will not use gems to buy real life sleep time. Nor does she want to set an alarm 24/7 to drag out of bed to serve food for a game. With her Stove number, there is not enough time to finish Part 4 because cooking enough 22 hour recipes will require 44 hours — short of gem spending and watching ads.

For anyone not doing this event, consider working enough to finish Part 3. Unlock all recipes.

Best wishes everyone.

I think the biggest issue people are facing is the chocolate maker recipes which are 8 hours. It's easy enough to complete the other stuff, but you cannot cook hearts recipes for Part 4 if you're cooking for Part 3. It won't matter if one cooks the artichoke hearts and fondue in advance if you're still waiting on like 10 hearts with 3 makers.

To clarify, if one has 4 cordial hearts left to cook in order to complete Part 3, it doesn't make sense to start cooking chocolate hearts in advance for Part 4 as both recipes are the same duration. One should just use all of their makers to finish the cordial hearts.
    Last edited by dirtyboots17; 02-04-18 at 10:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjw View Post
    Well I don't have this item and new recipes are fun. I'm only going to buy two chocolate machines though so we'll see if I even complete it. I am very tired of these short terms for goals
    I don't mind the short term goals; I just wish they were more realistic to complete. I mean, really. RS lists only two of these ovens so one would almost assume that that's all one needs to complete these goals. Nope. As one gets further into the goals, one realizes they need more ovens to complete this thing. Heck, I had four ovens and I'm building more. These older appliances need a lot more parts than the ones that needed oven elements all the time (I'm really beginning to miss those days!).

I don't know why I'm even building them since I'm usually satisfied with just unlocking all the recipes. I really don't care about the final prize. That's my attitude with any of these goals ... and yet, that impulse to finish the goal gnaws at me ...

Anybody have any idea why my catering events basically shut down when it says five more days? I can never reach the finish!

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-02-04 23_36_57.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	41954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180204_233838.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	41955  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LindyLueWho View Post
    Anybody have any idea why my catering events basically shut down when it says five more days? I can never reach the finish!
    Catering events are a RS2 phenomenon, these are the original RS threads.

I agree that step 4 is ridiculous, last time there was a 5-day goal I wanted the prize for I ended up building 8 machines I think. (I already have a kissing swan pond, and am not particularly fond of it, so not an issue this time.) But I guess if you do finish (without gem skipping through), you can be extra proud for having won it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SunUpSunDown View Post
    Some Encouraging Thoughts

All recipes are unlocked when Part 3 is finished.
    New recipes are available to cook for gems and coins.
    Hopefully there is satisfaction for completing a task. It,s a milestone in the game event.
    Hopefully it was an enjoyable activity to play the game.

A person could stop here and skip Part 4. Finishing Part 3 is possible.

Part 4 unlocks the prize decor. A person could decide to push on to win the decor prize. . .or not.

I think , for me, it,s worth playing to unlock all recipes. And I just might win the decor. Or ah, it’s still a work in progress.

I have a friend who wants to unlock all the recipes. She will not use gems to buy real life sleep time. Nor does she want to set an alarm 24/7 to drag out of bed to serve food for a game. With her Stove number, there is not enough time to finish Part 4 because cooking enough 22 hour recipes will require 44 hours — short of gem spending and watching ads.

For anyone not doing this event, consider working enough to finish Part 3. Unlock all recipes.

Best wishes everyone.
    kissing swan goal prize is 4x4 d?cor it cost 30gems which is huge in the early days & still one of the top d?cor for valentine day theme if anyone wants one now you can have a chance to own it for free if you attempt this 5day goal instead of a 15day goal

Chocolate maker only cost $10K to build it use basic parts so if anyone is a parts player can easily have 3 at least build without waiting for reset... I have a lvl20 neighbor currently has 6x in his restaurant yes you heard me LVL20 ... he cannot even complete 15day goal because of the high price & insane new parts which is not needed for a long time.

the lazy part is 8hr dish looks almost the same... now they dun even bother to change the plate color at least with the 3 new dish it yields another 6xgem when mastery

Farm Supplier
    Well I'm doing it to unlock recipes since no way in helllll I'm getting to the swans in time. I would have liked them.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast