Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Nightclub Owner
    When I saw the Town Square I just happily stored away all my walkers and briefly glanced at the new characters and was like, 'Cool S8 finally did it.'

But...now that I've taken the time to read over the first page (yet another great informational post, SW!) I realize how much content this could offer us. I'm actually sort of excited to save up all my crowns so I can get another walker!

I love that it's all optional and won't become a goal or task for me until I choose to purchase the character thus activating it and whatever content comes with it. I'm going to hold out for Maya first since she comes with so many additional items and the poor Baron is just all by his lonesome. I really hope that S8 keeps expanding on this with especially with the bonus quests and hopefully storylines.

Executive Chef
    I love putting away the random characters. It’s way too crowded with so many walkers that I don’t even remember since they were from events many months or years ago. I had forgotten all about some of them until I went to store them! But anyways....bye bye cross eyed fairy who is banished to the town square forever!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

I am on information overload. I thought I understood, but then read the whole thread and feel confused. Can I put myself in the Town Square? It sounds kind of nice and really, my husband and kid are kind of on my nerves. Just saying....
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I am on information overload. I thought I understood, but then read the whole thread and feel confused. Can I put myself in the Town Square? It sounds kind of nice and really, my husband and kid are kind of on my nerves. Just saying....
    love this. Yes a perfect getaway spot.

Fashion Designer
    Now that the cap has been increased, the green warning banner is gone and in the bottom right corner is the 12/20 denoting the 12 walkers I have. This is on the part that shows all the walkers you have with the option to uncheck to put them away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When I saw the Town Square I just happily stored away all my walkers and briefly glanced at the new characters and was like, 'Cool S8 finally did it.'

But...now that I've taken the time to read over the first page (yet another great informational post, SW!) I realize how much content this could offer us. I'm actually sort of excited to save up all my crowns so I can get another walker!

I love that it's all optional and won't become a goal or task for me until I choose to purchase the character thus activating it and whatever content comes with it. I'm going to hold out for Maya first since she comes with so many additional items and the poor Baron is just all by his lonesome. I really hope that S8 keeps expanding on this with especially with the bonus quests and hopefully storylines.
    Yes, I was just thinking the same. I've been super grumpy since the grapes event and although I quite like the valentine stuff I was really annoyed yesterday when I couldn't see the town hall - then I read some posts here and realised I just had to update my game to get it to work. And now it does, fabulous! I think that's what lots of us have wanted for ages. I had stopped short of getting Henrick and didn't bother with Tempus because I think walkers help slow my game down and I don't really care to have them on a permanent basis.

Cindy, Stanley, Zabrina and Anthea were my personal favourites to remove and they have seen the last of my board. Now I can try to get future walkers and store them if I'm not interested in them. Fantastic. And I'm going to work to get Maya - love the way she looks. So a really good way of reviving flagging enthusiasm S8.

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, S8!!!!

OMG, I'm loving this new addition soooooooo much!

Now I can have the Walking Dead that I *want* on my board, and *when* I want them...or none at all... and I can change it out daily or seasonally, if I want.

Thank-you for hearing us and appeasing walker-fans and specific-walker-haters alike with this one, lol.
    You nailed it this time, kudos!

Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Yes, I was just thinking the same. I've been super grumpy since the grapes event and although I quite like the valentine stuff I was really annoyed yesterday when I couldn't see the town hall - then I read some posts here and realised I just had to update my game to get it to work. And now it does, fabulous! I think that's what lots of us have wanted for ages. I had stopped short of getting Henrick and didn't bother with Tempus because I think walkers help slow my game down and I don't really care to have them on a permanent basis.

Cindy, Stanley, Zabrina and Anthea were my personal favourites to remove and they have seen the last of my board. Now I can try to get future walkers and store them if I'm not interested in them. Fantastic. And I'm going to work to get Maya - love the way she looks. So a really good way of reviving flagging enthusiasm S8.
    This was my same theory! Store the walking (or floating) zombie apocalypse and see if it speeds up the game!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer
    Where do the crowns show from completing the fourth event? I can?t see them in Town Square!

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast