Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Fashion Designer
    Agreed - she's taking a vacation along with the genie fairy and the witchy fairy. Ivy's ex may be joining them!

Executive Chef
    PErsonally I like that I have OPTION to put away some walkers - like this cross-eyed fairy...but now I DON*T FEEL ANY motivation TO EVER win another walker. Since what is the point - I don't want to put my beloved walkers AWAY. So they would just be pointless prizes in the storage ( town square)...hope they would let us have as many as we want. The limit does not benefit anyone - players feel unmotivated to even try to win new walkers = no one spending gems for events which give us walkers as grand prizes = benefits no one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CruelJustice View Post
    So I didn't store any walkers and I wasn't forced to, probably have less than 10. However, how do I get back into that if I wanted to store them?
    Just open town square on your menu - ( new baron icon) - and then just click " in kingdom" or remove the green little mark to store it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Just open town square on your menu - ( new baron icon) - and then just click " in kingdom" or remove the green little mark to store it.
    I don't have the Baron icon, but I'm sure I also don't have 10 walkers yet.

Nightclub Owner
    If you click on the regular market icon at the bottom of your screen there should be a new icon for the Town Square beside the Decoration category.

As for the new event, is it just me or do the "old" Lovecupine spawns not drop the new materials?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you click on the regular market icon at the bottom of your screen there should be a new icon for the Town Square beside the Decoration category.
    Nope. Maybe it's because I don't have 10 walkers. Or it's another one of those iOS only features.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180201-130207.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	589.3 KB 
ID:	41797

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Nope. Maybe it's because I don't have 10 walkers. Or it's another one of those iOS only features.
    Post #27 from a staff member mentions version 2.1 so perhaps your CS needs updating? That's the only thing I can think of.

Farm Supplier
    Question on the Town Square ... I'm one who would love to put some of these walkers away, but don't have the option.

Is this a Version issue (currently on 1.9, which the post on page one says is OK for the Val event, but doesn't mention the Town Square addition & somewhere earlier someone mentioned a 2.1 ver), or is this an iOS vs Android issue?

(ie ... why would I upgrade to a new version if it isn't going to do anything for me. I'm old enough that "upgrade" == "break the things that WERE working in order to add some feature that you may/may not want & may/may not work anyway", especially since I play on a slightly older/cheaper/(aka slower) device.)

I couldn't find a post for JUST the Town Square (I presumed the existence of such a post if the Town Square was a new-but-not-part-of-the-valentine's-goals goal, but I presumed incorrectly), so putting this here ... THANKS!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I, for one, absolutely LOVE being able to put away walkers. I have been wanting to get rid of ugly cross-eyed Anthia for a long time. Now I finally have my chance!
    Me too! I was excited to see this new feature!

The cap on citizens has now been increased

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast