Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Rhino Keeper
    Just did "Interpret the Knight" and got 3 troll horns, 2 boar pelt and 2 manticore whiskers.
    It's not something I will work towards with great effort, but I will make cards every now and then for something to do.
    If they dropped a gold token, even just one time in a hundred, it would be worth doing every now and then.

Fashion Designer
    Bought the Knight in Town Square, but can’t find the dog or other deco.?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Bought the Knight in Town Square, but can’t find the dog or other deco.?
    They are available to purchase in the market. Good coin price on them. I love the dogs. And what was the other? The torches? Those are neat too.

i was looking for a step by step guide about this but dont see it.
    The task popped up a while ago so whenever that was i did it

I got stuck on interpret the card so asked a nbr

Apparently i should have alcino the horse, which i cant see anywhere and a crystal ball. Also cant find
    Checked around my kingdom and through inventory for both items
    I need those to get some coloured cards i dont have

?????
    So hence i am stuck

Help!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All of the info about the items related to the Town Square are in the Inventory Guide/Building Guide and there is also a dedicated Hub thread linked on page 1.

Once you buy Maya in the Town Square, all of her goals open up. Here's the link to her goals: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1503006

Keep in mind there is an unresolved issue about having Maya on your board - more info in post 1 of this thread (big bright red text). Once you trigger her goals, you can store her so your neighbours games won't go into meltdown when they visit you.

Executive Chef
    GUARDSMAN

Just wanted to know referring to the new Guardsman.. if the particular accessories (guard dog, torches.. ) will still be available later when enough crowns are collected, as the Flower Event did not complete the collection of the necessary 750 crowns in rewards?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    GUARDSMAN

Just wanted to know referring to the new Guardsman.. if the particular accessories (guard dog, torches.. ) will still be available later when enough crowns are collected, as the Flower Event did not complete the collection of the necessary 750 crowns in rewards?
    I expect it works like Maya. The stuff just waits there for you. The new stuff doesn?t have a timer on them, they just say ?new?. The lit torches are limited to 99 and the guard dogs have a limit of 2.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

If I just updated the app today, does that mean I start at 0 crowns?? Tat all the past events I've played and was awarded 1000+crowns goes down the drain because I didn't realize what town square was all about til today??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    If I just updated the app today, does that mean I start at 0 crowns?? Tat all the past events I've played and was awarded 1000+crowns goes down the drain because I didn't realize what town square was all about til today??
    If you've already accumulated Crowns in the Town Square then you shouldn't have an issue with updating since I think the problem was just for that first time when we had to update to get the Town Square. The only time I recall hearing of someone losing Crowns was when the town square was first released and some devices updated during the event. What I remember happening is that the people who were playing the event on the old version missed the first few chances to earn the crowns but, again, I'm almost positive that support helped them after the fact. If you're very worried, perhaps take a screen cap of your Crown total before you update that way if you do have to contact support you'll be able to include the pic to help things along. Good luck with you update!

Executive Chef
    Who is the tradesman and what locked goal is it?