Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Has anyone purchased her yet? Wondering if she had any asssociated quest lines. Thanks
    No quests associated.. she just appeared like all the other colored Fairies. Let's hope she receives a touch of color for Christmas. She's awesome.. but seems like her design is not finished due to the grey color of her skin. Her naked arms are not visible due to this, even if her dress is beautiful.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the help! I’ll hold on purchasing her. Had to put all my walkers away to open my game.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Thanks for the help! I’ll hold on purchasing her. Had to put all my walkers away to open my game.
    This is what I had to do too at the moment.
    With all the extra Farmhouses, Cottages, Ginger buildings, Horses, Glimmertroves, Christmas Trees my game is really struggling. Every morning I have to clear my 'ROMS', which helps and resolves for awhile.. so google for device instructions. We'll reach better days when we have less buildings on the board and allow Walkers to roam and Fairies can fly. I got the Diamond Fairy and put her in store ready for this moment.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ANYONE have an opinion on the tradesman?? I missed the event and can't find info on the Trade Post beyond someone mentioning it occassionally drops trade tickets. Is this true? If so, how often? And how much does it cost? Hopefully coins rather than gems!!

Thanks, Castle Story Community!! : )
    The Trademan is a Walker.. and he comes with very nice accessories. Look in the Town Square thread.. his info is kept there.

He's an asset to the game.. excellent drops and accessories unlike other walkers.

Edit.. Thread not completed yet.. but scroll down and check here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1523011
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-17-18 at 04:46 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

There is a new walker. It is a water faerie. I don’t think it comes with a side story

Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    There is a new walker. It is a water faerie. I don’t think it comes with a side story
    Other than the walkers that bring with them some function to the realm like the Tradesman, Maya or the Guardsman, wouldn't it be better for players if the developers simply allowed us to choose 10 "permanent" walkers and let the rest of them stroll through the realm from one corner to the other on a random basis? We could still be made to pay for them with crowns, but once purchased, let them at least have a chance at visiting the kingdom without us having to let them in through immigration.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Other than the walkers that bring with them some function to the realm like the Tradesman, Maya or the Guardsman, wouldn't it be better for players if the developers simply allowed us to choose 10 "permanent" walkers and let the rest of them stroll through the realm from one corner to the other on a random basis? We could still be made to pay for them with crowns, but once purchased, let them at least have a chance at visiting the kingdom without us having to let them in through immigration.
    Have you erected a wall in your realm?

I am happy to store all unnecessary items for performance issues. I have only 2 walkers out right now.

Water Faerie - (Card)
    Storable: Yes (Town Square)
    Info: Water Faerie: Win crows from events to summmon the Water Faerie to your realm.
    Type: Citizen
    Source: Purchase
    Crafted in: Town Square
    Requirements: 500 Crown
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103022

Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    There is a new walker. It is a water faerie. I don?t think it comes with a side story
    Pure deco flyer. Does not bring any side goals or items I will post the picture later.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-11-19 at 12:57 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Have you erected a wall in your realm?

I am happy to store all unnecessary items for performance issues. I have only 2 walkers out right now.

<...snip>
    No walls, but the Town Square functions as a "portal" in and out of the kingdom.

I don't experience any performance issues so don't mind having them around, makes things look more "alive". Just wish that they could all have a chance to walk around without my intervention.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hey sunny! Welcome back and I hope you're much recovered.

I'd get the Guardsman first, then Tradesman then Maya. Nothing is timed.

Why?

Well Guardsman has no goals and the dogs become available to purchase immediately and they're awesome!

Tradesman - upgrading the Post takes a while but the drops are terrific even from L1. They get more varied but always useful even with a high level kingdom.

Maya last as her crafting items drops are random and compared to how much work you have to put in to getting the resources to craft her 3 buildings are likely to become deco.

The main thread (linked in page 1 here) has more info on each of the items. Good luck and welcome back
    This is great info!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Are they going to release any new Walkers?? I?ve had all of them for years & I've got 3651 useless Crowns. They keep giving Crowns has ?prizes? but no new Walkers to purchase. Useless prize.