Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Limit: performance! The are a resource hog on old devices. Not everyone can afford a Galaxy X or iPhone X.
    Makes limited to no sense. Putative ppl with performance issues can adjust the number of walkers in the town square. The rest can enjoy all of them should they wish to.

The Xs? Really? I’m far below these and still running smoothly.

Rhino Keeper
    The game runs way much better on Apple devices than android.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Makes limited to no sense. Putative ppl with performance issues can adjust the number of walkers in the town square. The rest can enjoy all of them should they wish to.

The Xs? Really? I’m far below these and still running smoothly.
    Most ppl don't make the link between performance & resources. Therefore the game caps to ensure that most ppl have a game that runs correctly. If you have no cap some will want everything and then moan the game is slow. This prevents some of the moaning.

Personally I have stripped everything. I have a iPhone 6 SE and the game as already started to run slower since last updates. First signs of decay. On a iPhone 4 the game is barely possible to play. So I am happy to store all my citizens, makes a little difference.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I used to play on an old iTouch. I started having more and more issues and was storing everything possible but eventually the updates were too much for my OS. I had to abandon the game for 7 months until I got an iPhone 6s. I was so happy to have the game back but the phone was only 16GB and I had to periodically delete and reinstall just to keep it from using too much memory. Visiting other kingdoms was a ****er.

Finally last winter I treated myself to an iPad 9.7 with 128 freaking GB. Love the look of the game and as God is my witness, I?ll never be hungry again.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello. Does anyone know if there is a "max" number of Farmhouses clicked before getting a Mask of Royals? Like how during a timed event, the 7th Pond usually yields the event monster. I'm just wondering because I've gone up to 8 with no drops, and I want a better idea of what to expect in terms of spending Energy. I know the first page says Mask of Royals is a "rare" drop.

I like the Trade Post so far. It seems to be a very helpful addition to my kingdom. The first collection level 1 got me 8 Strawberries (saved me 7 Energy basically) and the second collection level 2 got me ? Bones which I'm full on.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Hello. Does anyone know if there is a "max" number of Farmhouses clicked before getting a Mask of Royals? Like how during a timed event, the 7th Pond usually yields the event monster. I'm just wondering because I've gone up to 8 with no drops, and I want a better idea of what to expect in terms of spending Energy. I know the first page says Mask of Royals is a "rare" drop.

I like the Trade Post so far. It seems to be a very helpful addition to my kingdom. The first collection level 1 got me 8 Strawberries (saved me 7 Energy basically) and the second collection level 2 got me ? Bones which I'm full on.
    During timed events, the farmhouse get glitchy. This problem comes back each time. Be patient, you will finish once. And yes the Trade post is a nice building to have, always drops nice stuff, even if I don't need it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    During timed events, the farmhouse get glitchy. This problem comes back each time. Be patient, you will finish once. And yes the Trade post is a nice building to have, always drops nice stuff, even if I don't need it.
    I appreciate your response. Thank you for being so quick to be helpful!

Rather than patience, it's more about planning. I don't want to abandon my kingdom's collections and thoughtlessly pool all my Energy into collecting Mask of Royals. If I have an idea on the max, I can choose how much Energy to use on it a bit at a time since I'm a player who gathers Energy with time more than with resources.

-

I didn't want to delete Cottages for more Farmhouses, so I haven't kept an accurate track of it, but I want to tentatively say that I think I've gotten a Mask of Royals at least on the 10th tap.

Edit: I've gone up to 13 Farmhouses without a drop, so maybe it's completely random.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 10-02-18 at 10:03 AM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Rhino Keeper
    What stuff does the trade post drop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    What stuff does the trade post drop?
    It drops all sorts of good stuff such and it drops them in multiples which is a nice bonus. Pretty sure most of the info on levels and coins are listed on the first page of this thread.

As for drops, I don't think we've seen a finalized list yet but here's the list of drops I've got written down so far: 4 Water, 8 Mushroom, 3 Strawberries, 3 Eggs, 4 Milk, 3 Fish, 3 Roast Chicken, 3 Bacon, 2 Truffles, 2 Wool, 3 Hide, Soft Feathers, 2 Fur, 2 Bone, 2 Creep Tooth, 2 Rat Tails, 2 Manticore Whiskers, 2 Boar Pelts, 2 Naga Fins, Magic Fruit, Golden Egg/Apple/Nugget, Sugar, Orange Cobbler, Apple Pie, Lemonade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It drops all sorts of good stuff such and it drops them in multiples which is a nice bonus. Pretty sure most of the info on levels and coins are listed on the first page of this thread.

As for drops, I don't think we've seen a finalized list yet but here's the list of drops I've got written down so far: 4 Water, 8 Mushroom, 3 Strawberries, 3 Eggs, 4 Milk, 3 Fish, 3 Roast Chicken, 3 Bacon, 2 Truffles, 2 Wool, 3 Hide, Soft Feathers, 2 Fur, 2 Bone, 2 Creep Tooth, 2 Rat Tails, 2 Manticore Whiskers, 2 Boar Pelts, 2 Naga Fins, Magic Fruit, Golden Egg/Apple/Nugget, Sugar, Orange Cobbler, Apple Pie, Lemonade.
    Thanks AnnirasSweets