Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Granny would be great, but I'm hoping for Agnes.

New Resident
    I am a little confused? Must I purchase the baron before i get maya (who i would prefer)...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hestmae View Post
    I am a little confused? Must I purchase the baron before i get maya (who i would prefer)...
    no you don’t need to I think most of us will hold out for Maya as she unlocks deco and new items. I’m going to save mine for now till there’s more info about getting crowns from future events.

New Resident
    Thank you!!!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Love option to store and pleased limit has been raised.

Would be good to know in advance if there's a cap on crowns!! I'd hate for people to complete tasks which took them over a cap and waste them ....YIKES NOOO!!
    We know we're ok with 1000 at the moment but....what if???

Executive Chef
    Kinda feel there was a missed opportunity by Storm8 to sell crowns for gems/money here.
    Especially only giving us 500crowns with this event and Maya costing 1000.
    They could've made a lot of money if this was the case.

The next event better give us another 500crowns.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Kinda feel there was a missed opportunity by Storm8 to sell crowns for gems/money here.
    Especially only giving us 500crowns with this event and Maya costing 1000.
    They could've made a lot of money if this was the case.

I totally agree. I want Maya sooo badly that I'd probably buy some crowns to get her if only to sate my curiosity about all those items she has. Do they have drops? What's her story? I'm dying to find out. As for the Baron, I have no intentions of purchasing him seeing as how he is only a walker with no new goals or items.

There are a bunch of ways for them to work the Crowns into our kingdoms, but unfortunately as of right now it sounds like they're only going to have the Crowns earned through events. Wouldn't it be great if they had ways for us to earn Crowns just through daily playing?

Of course, this whole Town Square is still so new that there are a lot of unknowns. Will they ever give Baron some items and maybe some goals to go with purchasing his walker? Will they only create goals/storylines for new purchases in the TS or will they eventually add goals for characters we've already purchased? Like the Baron for example, if we purchase him now is that the end of it or will a new goal pop up a year from now for all the people that have him as a walker? So many questions and so many possibilities for S8 to explore that I'm really looking forward to seeing how they handle this.

Fashion Designer
    i like the fact that there's a few things in CS that you CAN;T skip with gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

I expect that there will be quite a lot of us who had to update our games because we couldn't see the Town Square and therefore will only end up with 400 crowns from the event and not 500! I'm hoping this doesn't mean we have to wait ages to get anything with crowns.

Rhino Keeper
    I can not believe that after all this time no one has posted any pictures of the Town Square! For those of you asking, here you go:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9039F9AA-D9FB-4965-9613-339B113136D7.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	42265

Name:	23FE1DF3-B2BC-4ED4-9592-FC61154015EB.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	42266

Name:	E467FDD2-2433-492B-AB3E-AD522D53F4FD.jpg