Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Nightclub Owner
    Earth Fairy - (Card)
    Storable: Yes (Town Square)
    Info: Earth Fairy, Friend of the Realm
    Type: Citizen
    Source: Storyline
    Requirements: 500 Crows
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...3022&p=1546131
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure if it's been reported but my Lv. 10 Trade Post just dropped a Skunku-pie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It drops all sorts of good stuff such and it drops them in multiples which is a nice bonus. Pretty sure most of the info on levels and coins are listed on the first page of this thread.

As for drops, I don't think we've seen a finalized list yet but here's the list of drops I've got written down so far: 4 Water, 8 Mushroom, 3 Strawberries, 3 Eggs, 4 Milk, 3 Fish, 3 Roast Chicken, 3 Bacon, 2 Truffles, 2 Wool, 3 Hide, Soft Feathers, 2 Fur, 2 Bone, 2 Creep Tooth, 2 Rat Tails, 2 Manticore Whiskers, 2 Boar Pelts, 2 Naga Fins, Magic Fruit, Golden Egg/Apple/Nugget, Sugar, Orange Cobbler, Apple Pie, Lemonade.
    Another drop to be added: the rare "Super Yummy Pie" !!!
    The Trade Post is an excellent addition to the game.. it has super drops!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Another drop to be added: the rare "Super Yummy Pie" !!!
    The Trade Post is an excellent addition to the game.. it has super drops!
    Excellent news! And it really is one of the best buildings/prizes we've gotten in quite some time. Energy droppers are great and all, but it's nice to get items like the Trade Post that have such a wide variety of drops -- makes it a valuable resource for all levels.

Farm Supplier
    I have been completely absent from the game since February of this year because I was in a coma. I was slowly less active even a few months before that because my health was declining. I am slowly coming back as my health permits.

I have three walkers available that seem to come with extra perks that I had no idea about before my ?absence?: Maya, the guardsman and the trader. Of these 3, which one do you advise completing first?

I am level 50, pretty good stock piles of inventory. I have 18 daily alicorns and 2 ?full energy? alicorns. I just got my first unicorn because that was brand new when I started having to leave the game and couldn?t play daily. The decline was very rapid.

I have not finished the mermaid portion so anything that needs that will be impossible. I am working on that so I am also low on coins, I have around $450,000 now and I don?t plan on doing anything else with the mermaid part until I get stocked up again.

Any insight would be great.

Also, are these timed at all? I tried to search for the answer but it would be impossible for me to read all of this information. I only have a very limited amount of time awake and functioning each day right now and an even smaller amount that I can spend on here.

Thanks so much!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hey sunny! Welcome back and I hope you're much recovered.

I'd get the Guardsman first, then Tradesman then Maya. Nothing is timed.

Why?

Well Guardsman has no goals and the dogs become available to purchase immediately and they're awesome!

Tradesman - upgrading the Post takes a while but the drops are terrific even from L1. They get more varied but always useful even with a high level kingdom.

Maya last as her crafting items drops are random and compared to how much work you have to put in to getting the resources to craft her 3 buildings are likely to become deco.

The main thread (linked in page 1 here) has more info on each of the items. Good luck and welcome back

Anyone know what questline is required to unlock the Diamond Fairy Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-02-10-29-27.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	48966 ?Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48966

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    Anyone know what questline is required to unlock the Diamond Fairy Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48966 ?Click image for larger version. 

ID:	48966
    Oooh haven?t seen as an option in my town square! Would love to have her! ❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    Anyone know what questline is required to unlock the Diamond Fairy
    it's been there since last week thursday, if I remember correctly. no events or goals related at the moment, maybe in preparations for a future crown sale or new event.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Oooh she’s so pretty. Hope she’s winter related and the goal is coming soon. There’s no book in the left corner, however. My wishful thinking says “yet”!

These story-less walkers are too soulless for me ( yes, that’s a thing) and I haven’t bought any of them. I’m sitting on over 3200 crowns.