Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Rhino Keeper
    The trade post just dropped a trade ticket! Very nice!

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    The trade post just dropped a trade ticket! Very nice!
    I had one drop yesterday. Great surprise

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All posts about the Fortune Tent have been moved the Help Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-Post-here!) as they are off topic and have derailed this thread.
    I agree but I thought you had agreed to add a note here explaining that Maya tent etc is Not related to the "Fortune Teller" which is sold as a standard on the Market (not an event-related "you had to be there" purchase.)

Hi. I'm a newly lv 50 and have never started or bought any citizen from the Town Square. Does it really matter which one should I start with or purchase 1st? They don't drop anything, correct?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Hi. I'm a newly lv 50 and have never started or bought any citizen from the Town Square. Does it really matter which one should I start with or purchase 1st? They don't drop anything, correct?
    There are several that come with other items and goals once purchased. If you read the back of their cards in the Town Square it will tell you which is which. If the citizen does unlock anything, you'll see a list of items; if not, there will just be a remark about them being a citizen.

There's a HUB thread chock full of info on each character that offers other items if you don't feel like reading the backs of all those tiny cards too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...itizens-Crowns

Fashion Designer
    The Guardsman unlocks pet Guard Dogs (limit 2) in the Market. They drop the feasts, armor and longswords needed for the first 2 adventures, as well as random fur, milk, rat tails. I got them for decor and stuffed them in my bank; I had no idea how useful they are.

EDIT: conversely, although Maya has a "goals" line and her associated items "drop" things, the cost in items to get a drop is ludicrously high (calculated out by a level 50 player) and thus "not worth it" unless you have assets to burn, such as lumin essence and enchanter's essence. Each intermediate craft has to be made multiple times to get enough for the final "prizemaking" craft.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 08-23-18 at 09:26 AM. Reason: added maya not recommended

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    The Guardsman unlocks pet Guard Dogs (limit 2) in the Market. They drop the feasts, armor and longswords needed for the first 2 adventures, as well as random fur, milk, rat tails. I got them for decor and stuffed them in my bank; I had no idea how useful they are.
    They have a pretty high drop rate, the Guardsman is the best purchase from the Town Hall IMO. Second would be Maya, but her cards trick is too expensive, rather poor ROI IMO.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    They have a pretty high drop rate, the Guardsman is the best purchase from the Town Hall IMO. Second would be Maya, but her cards trick is too expensive, rather poor ROI IMO.
    Agree, Maya?s card tricks are expensive ...! ... anyway, thanks for the tip - also lavenderdale - I know I?ll get the guardsman next... and then maybe the tradesman since it has a story 💖

New Resident
    Are we going to need crowns to buy agnes or just complete the quest?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawgorl View Post
    Are we going to need crowns to buy agnes or just complete the quest?
    You just need to get enough bouquets to earn her as the final individual prize.