Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 | Discussion thread: The Town Square | Kingdom Citizens | Crowns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Previously it was broken for the lower level Farmhouses, but we fixed it yesterday so all levels of the Farmhouse should be dropping it as long as you're on the Goal that requires them. Let me know if you're still having this issue though.
    I am having trouble with the Mask of Royals dropping from the farmhouses too. I know someone said they are kind of a rare drop but mine seem to be non exsistent. Would you mind checking on this again because it is beyond reasonable for this goal? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    If you don?t increase the cap on citizens S8, I am not going to have an incentive to get them anymore. Because now I am having to retire characters that I don?t want to in order to have new ones out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    If you don?t increase the cap on citizens S8, I am not going to have an incentive to get them anymore. Because now I am having to retire characters that I don?t want to in order to have new ones out.
    I strongly agree. As many walkers as you are giving us either to purchase or earn, the cap needs to be raised. I am not willing to work as hard or use all my resources to obtain a walker when so many are going to be forced by a cap to stay in the Town Square. Please revisit this and help us out!
    Last edited by stm4522; 08-25-18 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Corrected Town Hall to Town Square.

Fashion Designer

Drops from trade post

So I finally got the trade post recently and upgraded it to level 5. Based on careful observations I believe the trade post drops the following: 1 trade ticket, 1 magic fruit, 1 gold item, 1 sugar, 2 naga fins, 2 creep teeth, 2 bones, 2 furs, 2 rat tails, 2 manticore whiskers, 2 boar pelts, 2 truffles, 2 roast chickens, 2 wools, 3 hides, 3 eggs, 3 bacons, soft feathers, 3 strawberries, 3 fish, 4 milk, 4 water, 8 mushrooms...

I?m sure the list is not exhaustive but it?s pretty good. Level 1-4 drops 1 from the above list. Level 5 drops a combo of 2 from above list, for example 3 eggs and 2 naga fins. I can?t verify yet but based on the pattern I guess level 5-9 will drop 2 items and level 10 will drop 3, i.e. fully upgraded post has a chance to drop 1 trade tix, 1 gold nugget, and 2 naga fins in a single collection. How likely is that?
    Last edited by Melany77; 08-26-18 at 11:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind. I didn't realize that Sabrina stopped walking around the kingdom when you were doing the goal for her. Silly me.

Executive Chef
    Storm8 you must raise the walker cap!!

Having a walker cap makes no sense, it removes the incentive to obtain them if you can’t display them!
    They are purely a visual prize - they don’t come with special drops or boosts - so why a limit??
    Please correct this!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8 you must raise the walker cap!!

Having a walker cap makes no sense, it removes the incentive to obtain them if you can’t display them!
    They are purely a visual prize - they don’t come with special drops or boosts - so why a limit??
    Please correct this!
    Limit: performance! The are a resource hog on old devices. Not everyone can afford a Galaxy X or iPhone X.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I got Maya and eventually stored everything because the resource cost for items I didn’t much need was too high. Now I have enough crowns for either the Guardsman or the Tradesman. Since I like game play with achievable goals, and want trade tickets more than any other resource, sounds like the Tradesman is my best option.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    I strongly agree. As many walkers as you are giving us either to purchase or earn, the cap needs to be raised. I am not willing to work as hard or use all my resources to obtain a walker when so many are going to be forced by a cap to stay in the Town Square. Please revisit this and help us out!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Limit: performance! The are a resource hog on old devices. Not everyone can afford a Galaxy X or iPhone X.
    ShibuyaCloth is correct. I can't even put up more than a few walls and paths before the editor grinds to a halt, and this is a fairly new model phone (Droid Moto Z Force).

Of course, I also have poor eye-hand coordination and kept clicking Ivy and Thomas, so I was DELIGHTED when Town Hall came out, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have an iPhone 5 and have zero performance issues.
    If I want to display all my walkers I should be able to.
    I have over 1000 crowns at the moment - but see no point in spending them if I can’t display my purchases.