Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Snuggle Time Leaderboard- February 2 2018

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby52 View Post
    ADMIRER....21 hrs breed time
    BEAU...18 hrs breed time
    Whoo! May have gotten Beau on first try. Cotton Candy (pink/white) and Justice (pink/red). It's either that or a Melody (which would suck as I have one).
    Last edited by saghaven; 02-02-18 at 11:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Never have luck breeding in limited time e.g. Leaf, etc....now I get him a lot. I have two fails already...will try Again with some of your suggestions, thx. But have the first couple of dragons that we get to win...so not to interested in these challenge. Good luck to all in getting the first prize dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    No No No I just bred another virtue. I am not feeling very virtuous right at this moment.

Fashion Designer
    Got Beau first try with Playful and Light

breeding rooster(about to expire) 25 hrs
    den 5 hrs breeding time
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    I have an 18 hour timer first time out using Light and Fire, but don’t know how to upload photo of egg...I believe it is the Beau dragon though.

Fashion Designer
    I somehow managed to get a Bubble dragon fail lol . . . didn't mean to add the blue colour in there but I guess I clicked the wrong dragon :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    I have an 18 hour timer first time out using Light and Fire, but don?t know how to upload photo of egg...I believe it is the Beau dragon though.
    Congrats!
    To upload the egg snapshot... When you are posting on this thread, at bottom choose go Advanced for editing then you will see on upper right where you can upload a file (or image). From there browse to the directory typically under photo library on phones...
    Last edited by CamileGame; 02-03-18 at 02:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    I have an 18 hour timer first time out using Light and Fire, but don?t know how to upload photo of egg...I believe it is the Beau dragon though.
    Is the egg white at top, grey at bottom with a big red bow tie in the middle? If so, that is Beau

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    breeding rooster(about to expire) 25 hrs
    den 5 hrs breeding time
    Rooster? I tried looking rooster up and did not find it.. what are the pairs required or am I misunderstanding what you meant?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast