View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Enjoyed This Goal

33 57.89%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

9 15.79%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Liked The Prizes

20 35.09%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Did Not Like The Prizes

24 42.11%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Did Not Participate

1 1.75%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Enjoyed This Goal

25 43.86%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

10 17.54%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Liked The Prizes

22 38.60%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Did Not Like The Prizes

14 24.56%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Didn't Participate

8 14.04%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

28 49.12%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

22 38.60%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 3.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Tune In goal - February 1st 2018 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Would love the prizes to be something others than people sat at a table! So fed up of them on bs and RS! I'm missing the wall Deco too!

Thank you so much for taking your time to do such a great job to help us. I really appreciate your speed/ pics/ and EVERYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by chloesweettreats View Post
    After attaching a photo to your post(turns out to be a thumbnail, you can do the following to enlarge the photo.

All you have to do is to switch the editor to 'WYSIWYG' mode (done by clicking on the upper left A/A button, then clicking (or double clicking on your image, and in the pop-up setting the proper size). The 'small' option is the default one, resulting in the thumbnails, the 'medium' one results in somewhat bigger images, the 'full' one results in (too) big images but the 'full size' options seems to be what I was looking for, as it fills the image out nicely to match the width of the content column of the forum.

THANK YOU for helping me!! I just realized the sceeenshots via laptop (since my iPhone does not like to double click xD)
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Do you know why it has been taking so long for ?ask neighbor? & material request to come to us? It?s becoming frustrating and no one wants to play a game that frustrates or takes the fun out of playing. It seems like it?s a gem ploy, which is so not fair, since we like to use them for decor or when absolutely necessary..and I watch the videos everyday to get them...the videos even led me to buy some Christmas gifts from the info. Play fair S8

Quote Originally Posted by darzcarbz View Post
    Do you know why it has been taking so long for ?ask neighbor? & material request to come to us? It?s becoming frustrating and no one wants to play a game that frustrates or takes the fun out of playing. It seems like it?s a gem ploy, which is so not fair, since we like to use them for decor or when absolutely necessary..and I watch the videos everyday to get them...the videos even led me to buy some Christmas gifts from the info. Play fair S8
    It has a lot to do with how active your neighbors are and how well they respond to requests. It took me MAYBE an hour to get my 9 requests back and I already have two ovens built.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Next step is serve 15 perfect match cookies and buy 1 final rose. I have a screen shot but cant figure out how to upload it from iPhone

15 perfect match cookies at 3hra a piece and buy 1 Final rose. Didn?t know how to post screen shot from iphone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    It has a lot to do with how active your neighbors are and how well they respond to requests. It took me MAYBE an hour to get my 9 requests back and I already have two ovens built.
    Daaaang! Please share your neighbors with me! It's been several hours and I'm still waiting on one more chocolate heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyluvpies View Post
    15 perfect match cookies at 3hra a piece and buy 1 Final rose. Didn?t know how to post screen shot from iphone

Haha I thought you were waiting for the next step thanks for your updated response!

What you can do is, see that Tree portrait icon? Far right side that has a Mail icon right next to it? You can click on the picture icon and upload from there. I hope you know what I mean lol.

You will see this where you type your response
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyluvpies View Post
    Next step is serve 15 perfect match cookies and buy 1 final rose. I have a screen shot but cant figure out how to upload it from iPhone
    There are obviously people who are hemming through this. My question is -and I'm genuinely curious- WHY??

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast