View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Enjoyed This Goal

33 57.89%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

9 15.79%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Liked The Prizes

20 35.09%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Did Not Like The Prizes

24 42.11%
  • Main Goal (Tune In): I Did Not Participate

1 1.75%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Enjoyed This Goal

25 43.86%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

10 17.54%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Liked The Prizes

22 38.60%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Did Not Like The Prizes

14 24.56%
  • Side Goal (Love It!): I Didn't Participate

8 14.04%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

28 49.12%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

22 38.60%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 3.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Tune In goal - February 1st 2018 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Really s8? Everything is getting more expensive and plates are getting less profit. Remember the good old days when 12 hour recipes had like 3000 revenue and chairs and tables were 5 & 10K coins? When decorations were at max 20K? Wallpapers were affordable? This game was actually fun and not a rushed mess? The ovens were cheaper and didn't require a million parts? This isn't the way to make profit... you want more satisfied buyers and provide them with loren BETTER decoration options so that they purchase gems and coins. If you really want money, do normal updates again! Release updates with a lot of floor decorations so that people have a lot to choose from and have them on sale for the first week so that people buy gems to get them! Have more 50% off crate sales! Put expansions and oven slots on sale! Doing this same milking of our accounts with these boring, rushed and recycled goals only makes everyone mad and want to leave the game. Here and on Restaurant Story, atleast 50% of my neighbors have quit because this game is becoming more of a chore. Please make the switch and go back to good weekly updates with new content, even if it does take more time and money, youll get more back in return. Do it now while you still have interactive customers and your apps aren't a ghost town!
    So many people are quitting - people who have played for 5+ years. They won't be replaced with new players because the game is too expensive for newbies to play.

I lost another neighbor today. Quit playing. Such a bummer.

Fashion Designer
    The tables and chairs weren't Valentiney AT ALL and they didn't go with the rest of the stuff. Goal items should all go together, IMO. The cookies look kinda Gingerbread people.

The theme was okay, but not super-Valentine's. Overall, not the best goal ever.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wallpaper, though. A+ on that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    it was in very old goal, so those who played it have it and those who didn't have it unlocked, so it's not easy to guess new prizes if you don't know or can't remember from locked one which new and which old
    Yeah I only did the goal because I wanted to get the LOVE sculpture -- pretty disappointed now that it didn't show up at the end after all. I do appreciate all the advance peeks into the goals people provide, but maybe they shouldn't post based on pure guesses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    Is it just me? I think the individual characters look different. The newer ones have bigger facial features. There's many more examples and some are easier to spot than others; like this release for example... Idk, maybe it's just me but I don't like it.
    I don?t like it either. The newer ones look so out of place and not as cute as the older ones.

And it?s irritating when the people and decorations are not all uniform in size.

I wish they would fix this.

I wasn?t too impressed with the prizes for this goal. All I liked was the wallpaper. I hope the next goal is better.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me how long this goal has left before it expires?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long this goal has left before it expires?
    It looks like it's set to expire at 1 PM PST (that's 13:00) today.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Poll Added

Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Personal thoughts on this goal set:

• I thought the prices, as usual, were pretty steep, but they at least seem to be getting a little better. At the very least, the content we got with this goal is marginally less pricey than the content from the Wonderful Winter goals back in January.

• I really didn't like the theme of this goal set Reality Dating doesn't really translate to Valentine's Day for me, and with the exception of the Dessert Date (which features some kind of appliance and attempted cooking), I don't see how the prizes could fit in... really, anywhere. They don't really go with any other Valentine's Day content we've received in the past, and the odd curtain height on the TV night display makes it especially difficult to place.

• That being said, I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Final Rose floor decoration Despite the name's obvious tie-in to a certain reality show, I thought the display itself was so cute and, unlike the other decor, actually versatile. I could see myself placing the couple in spring gardens, ballroom scenes, maybe even NYE/holiday parties. For me this little piece was the highlight of the goals

• Coming to the recipes: I like the recipes and can see myself using them in other themes, but the drinks seem pixelated and generally out of focus I wish that hadn't been the case.

• As for the rest of the goal content (tables/chairs/counters/wallpaper/flooring): I'm disappointed - not because it's recycled, but because none of it really goes together. The flooring and wallpaper may complement each other, but the table doesn't match the chairs, which don't match the counters, and none of them match the new content we received. At this point, I get it - recycled content is going to be a reality - but if we're going to get it, could we at least get sensibly-recycled content? The tables/chairs/counters that we received were each part of their own respective set back when they were originally released in Restaurant Story (sometimes with coordinating appliances as well). I'd rather have a whole set imported than bits and pieces that don't match.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Personal thoughts on this goal set:

• I thought the prices, as usual, were pretty steep, but they at least seem to be getting a little better. At the very least, the content we got with this goal is marginally less pricey than the content from the Wonderful Winter goals back in January.

• I really didn't like the theme of this goal set Reality Dating doesn't really translate to Valentine's Day for me, and with the exception of the Dessert Date (which features some kind of appliance and attempted cooking), I don't see how the prizes could fit in... really, anywhere. They don't really go with any other Valentine's Day content we've received in the past, and the odd curtain height on the TV night display makes it especially difficult to place.

• That being said, I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Final Rose floor decoration Despite the name's obvious tie-in to a certain reality show, I thought the display itself was so cute and, unlike the other decor, actually versatile. I could see myself placing the couple in spring gardens, ballroom scenes, maybe even NYE/holiday parties. For me this little piece was the highlight of the goals

• Coming to the recipes: I like the recipes and can see myself using them in other themes, but the drinks seem pixelated and generally out of focus I wish that hadn't been the case.

• As for the rest of the goal content (tables/chairs/counters/wallpaper/flooring): I'm disappointed - not because it's recycled, but because none of it really goes together. The flooring and wallpaper may complement each other, but the table doesn't match the chairs, which don't match the counters, and none of them match the new content we received. At this point, I get it - recycled content is going to be a reality - but if we're going to get it, could we at least get sensibly-recycled content? The tables/chairs/counters that we received were each part of their own respective set back when they were originally released in Restaurant Story (sometimes with coordinating appliances as well). I'd rather have a whole set imported than bits and pieces that don't match.
    I agree with the recycled content, honestly would rather have new recipes than decor if we had to choose but at least have the recycled stuff matching. or maybe release the exact goal they are recycling from RS and vice versa.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Final thoughts on the goal

MAIN GOAL: I enjoyed the main goal. I love getting new appliances and recipes. And wallpaper and tiles and decorations. The tables and chairs were nice but didn't have anything to do with Valentine's Day. They didn't even match each other. The cookies from the Lovin Oven looked like burnt Gingerbread Men that had spread out in the oven. Certainly not attractive for display in my bakery. Think about it, would you buy or eat that in real life?

SIDE GOAL: I like having the opportunity to earn extra prizes. I mastered the original stove a year ago and am close to mastering the drink machine. Revisiting old recipes is fun and I get a prize. But let's change it up a bit. We are asked to cook the same recipes for almost every side goal. I liked it at Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas when you put the previously removed recipes back on the basic appliances and made those the side goal.

That said, I do love Bakery Story and have no intention in quitting. Thank you STORM8 for keeping it going.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516