Thread: Crates Instead Of Old Goals Anyone?

Rhino Keeper

Crates Instead Of Old Goals Anyone?

I was wondering, if instead of releasing old goals, it might be better to put decor from old goals into a crate and give people a chance at rying for them as prizes. It would certainly make Storm8 a lot of money as there are A LOT of players always wanting items from past goals.

Just a thought.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Love your idea of putting old goals into crates ! For me I wish to unlock those locked oven or drink machine along with the cute delicious recipes
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Uhh no, why would I want to waste gems trying for a prize I may or may not get instead of getting goals I may have missed that I don't have to spend real money to get, like buying gems to get crates.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    I totally love that idea!! I would definitely spend my gems on that.

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting way to spend gems and to get a prize you already have for 2nd, 3d and 4th times No way old goals for crates, I like re-released goals because I can get what I've been missed and didn't play, if I already have it I don't play, also I open crates when I can but you won't get missed recipes in crates, it's not worthy to put old goals into crates, anyway in crates who love them so much you still can find something from decoration and old goals and can buy it, instead to play any goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Crates & boxes are a huge drain on gems. I would rather buy exactly what I want, not gamble.

Executive Chef
    I think it's a good idea from s8's viewpoint. Might entice people who wanted the old prizes to spend some cash, doesn't hand out for free decor older players are possessive of. I get that it's not the perfect option from newer players' standpoint, there's some stuff in crates I really want but have never won. But if the choice were between jeldon's idea and never getting any shot at old decor, which would you rather? (Obviously that's not the choice, it's all whatever s8 decides, which will probably be no change.)

Fashion Designer
    When old goals repeat, there are new gems to be acquired with them. I'd rather get gems than spend them. So I'm voting No on this.