View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Stymie, ZOOMANIA69, tigarlilyvol, AnnirasSweets! I'll add those to post 2.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-01-18 at 09:31 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I am out. Saving energy for anything but this event
    It may seem like a lot at first glance, but it is a 21 day event which is much longer than the usual and gives us plenty of time. I haven't done an energy breakdown but I'm sure with the drops and spawns being so generous that it's doable without having too much strain on our energy supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just upgraded to level 4 and completed goal 4. My reward was 100 Crowns to be used in the town hall.

Goal 5

Attachment 41828
    Attachment 41829

First collection from Cupid Harp - 1 Love Ballad. Forgot to mention, both the harp and statue are 1x1 which is always good for my limited open space.
    Where are the crowns stored? I just upgraded the kissing booth to level 4 and got the pop up saying I had been awarded crowns and xp, and then some dialog and new goals. But the crowns are not in inventory. And when I checked the town hall, the crowns are still grayed out saying coming soon. I have altrady tried force closing, and there was no change.

Wondering if I should submit a bug report.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-01-18 at 10:42 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Where are the crowns stored? I just upgraded the kissing booth to level 4 and got the pop up saying I had been awarded crowns and xp, and then some dialog and new goals. But the crowns are not in inventory. And when I checked the town hall, the crowns are still grayed out saying coming soon. I have altrady tried force closing, and there was no change.

What happens when you tap on the Baron or Maya to summon. Does it show 100/500?

But there should be another place to see your total crowns. IMO.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-01-18 at 11:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

I was wondering the exact same thing. Just finished level 4, said crowns was the reward, but can't find them anywhere in my inventory or town hall. I force closed as well, not there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    To upgrade to Level 8
    4 Baron Bear and 4 Cupid?s Quill
    Hi may i know what are the materials needed to craft a cupid's quill ?

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What happens when you tap on the Baron or Maya to summon. Does it show 100/500?

But there should be another place to see your total crowns. IMO.
    Thank you! They do show up when tapping a new character. Cross posted since this seems relevant to both threads. Crown rewards for doing a quest here, but they are used in the town square.

Agree the total amount of crowns should show somewhere, at a glance.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one who thinks Thurston is enjoying that Smoochie Booth way too much. He is a MARRIED MAN after all!! That cheesy grin on his face plastered with lipstick not belonging to his wife makes me wonder. And where’s Sabina? I certainly would not put up with all that smooching he is doing with other women. Sure, it’s for a good charitable cause and all, but he’s just having too much fun dallying with those other women.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Thurston is enjoying that Smoochie Booth way too much. He is a MARRIED MAN after all!! That cheesy grin on his face plastered with lipstick not belonging to his wife makes me wonder. And where’s Sabina? I certainly would not put up with all that smooching he is doing with other women. Sure, it’s for a good charitable cause and all, but he’s just having too much fun dallying with those other women.
    Oh my! Absolutely too funny! Thank you for that laugh😂

On another note, for those that have already done the leg work, can we collect drops from the mines, chickens, and old Thomas early? Or is it goal specific and drops only begin when needed?
    Also, I pulled out many ponds from storage when I saw them in the featured tab in the market, so I'm wondering if they are actually a needed item for collections? If so, what item(s) drop from the pond?
    As always, thanks in advance for any helpful info😇
    Rogue

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Oh my! Absolutely too funny! Thank you for that laugh��

On another note, for those that have already done the leg work, can we collect drops from the mines, chickens, and old Thomas early? Or is it goal specific and drops only begin when needed?
    Also, I pulled out many ponds from storage when I saw them in the featured tab in the market, so I'm wondering if they are actually a needed item for collections? If so, what item(s) drop from the pond?
    As always, thanks in advance for any helpful info��
    Rogue
    Once you upgrade your booth to level 4, the ponds start spawning Lovebeasts that drop these adorable pink bow ties and are later needed for crafting. And of course the ponds drop mermaid scales and water we need for Enchanter's Essences that we use to craft Love Potions for trades.

As for collecting early, so far everything has been goal initiated. The only thing we can (and should) stock up on are the petals from both the event trees and flowers. We need so, so many of both it's a good thing the cap is so high.

I was worried about the monster drops but once they're spawning, I couldn't get rid of them. This event has the best spawn rate in the history of my game playing. I got at least 2 skunks per tree and a Lovebeast every third pond. If only they were always so reliable for me!

Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast