View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Just got chocolate eggs from my pink chickens? Anybody know what they are for?
    Used in the Love Shake
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I did end up finishing, but I had to speed up the smoochie booth to get the necessary heart boxes for the cupid faerie (it was the cheapest way to do it). Doing the trades now to get all of the animals. Got the birds already.

Fashion Designer
    What is a Love Shake?

Executive Chef
    What is a Love Shake?
    oh how I wish we could brew up some love shakes in the kitchen! But anyway I won't go further with that idea. Lol.
    It's the Love Shack.
    Other players posted drops of chocolate eggs from their pink chickens and it's a left over drop from the Love Shack quest. Unfortunately for us without the Love Shack the eggs are of no use. As of now anyway.
    I don't have any pink chickens. I don't know how I missed them.

Nightclub Owner
    What is a Love Shake?
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    oh how I wish we could brew up some love shakes in the kitchen! But anyway I won't go further with that idea. Lol.
    It's the Love Shack.
    Other players posted drops of chocolate eggs from their pink chickens and it's a left over drop from the Love Shack quest. Unfortunately for us without the Love Shack the eggs are of no use. As of now anyway.
    I don't have any pink chickens. I don't know how I missed them.
    That is the real stuff.
    Love Shack - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Crafting Building used to create Valentine items!
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 1000 coins // 15 Stone, 15 Wood

But I like to call it the love shake On the right it looks more like a smoothie then a sake
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I never got the opportunity to craft the pink lovebirds. The shack III trade disappeared after getting the unicorn n tiger cub.
    Has anyone else had this problem. I looked through all my inventory and they are not in there. I didn’t think they would be cause I never did a third craft in the III level

Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    I never got the opportunity to craft the pink lovebirds. The shack III trade disappeared after getting the unicorn n tiger cub.
    Has anyone else had this problem. I looked through all my inventory and they are not in there. I didn’t think they would be cause I never did a third craft in the III level
    I postet a few days ago: mine dissappeard, too. I got all three but another one answered that hers/his is still there - so this has to be a bug but no one else reacted

Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I postet a few days ago: mine dissappeard, too. I got all three but another one answered that hers/his is still there - so this has to be a bug but no one else reacted
    A few days ago there was another player who was missing the love birds and they found them in their inventory. They don’t really look like birds at all....You may want to check your inventory for something that looks like this (see photos below). Or they could be hidden on the game board, they are very tiny. If you still don’t have them, you’ll need to send a report to S8 and/or try posting in the bugs thread.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3FDAE95-DFE4-476F-B8BF-FBE83470ADBB.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	42485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87836B59-2504-4456-B6CA-1831C70205BD.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	42486

@ShibuyaCloth, I added the inventory card in case you can use these photos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2986A854-A602-4034-AA3C-C24C29C8328C.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	351.4 KB 
ID:	42487
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-25-18 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Added a photo to the love birds placed on the board
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you received an item and it's now gone you need to lodge a ticket with Support. S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have the new unicorn then you have the birds as they were released when crafted in the same order for everyone. It was the first craft. Contact Support if you need to after checking inventory again. Make sure you're on the ALL tab when searching. Good luck!