View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I just collected from my Cupid fairy and she dropped white petals. Anyone else?
    Mine tried to drop red petals. She’s cute, but I won’t be wasting energy collecting unless there’s a chance for something better, like the other faeries have. (So far, it is not looking hopeful.) We have soooo many sources of petals and very little use for petals at advanced llevel 50. Sigh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I just collected from my Cupid fairy and she dropped white petals. Anyone else?
    Petals here too. Don't know what color. I forgot what color showed up on my black banner. Inventory full.

No pet yet, but I’ll keep trying. Nice little event, encountered no event bugs and time was reasonably sufficient for people with lives to play without serious stress. Story was interesting and made me giggle. I enjoyed playing through this one, thanks s8 team.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Mine tried to drop red petals. She’s cute, but I won’t be wasting energy collecting unless there’s a chance for something better, like the other faeries have. (So far, it is not looking hopeful.) We have soooo many sources of petals and very little use for petals at advanced llevel 50. Sigh.
    She’s headed to the inventory dungeon. 12h for 1 red petal? Really? She’s not not that amusing.

I have to say that I LOVED the event and I LOVED the prizes. I thought: finally stuff that will still be useful. I think it?s ok that we only can get one animal of each type - sure would be great if we could get more - but now I already got all three and my opinion is kinda different. Why did the whole third trade dissappear?! I get that we can only get three animals out of it but I thought we would still be able to trade the third trade and win gems/permits/other stuff NOT that this cool fairy would turn USELESS like all the other prizes -.- S8 come on think about giving us the third trade back for smaller prizes I would really love to collect from the fairy and trade stuff from her - its fun
    Please! Think about it

@spiritwind is there any chance that you could suggest that? Maybe the would listen

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I have to say that I LOVED the event and I LOVED the prizes. I thought: finally stuff that will still be useful. I think it?s ok that we only can get one animal of each type - sure would be great if we could get more - but now I already got all three and my opinion is kinda different. Why did the whole third trade dissappear?! I get that we can only get three animals out of it but I thought we would still be able to trade the third trade and win gems/permits/other stuff NOT that this cool fairy would turn USELESS like all the other prizes -.- S8 come on think about giving us the third trade back for smaller prizes I would really love to collect from the fairy and trade stuff from her - its fun
    Please! Think about it

@spiritwind is there any chance that you could suggest that? Maybe the would listen
    I got all three animals and the third trade is still there....did something change?
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I got all three animals and the third trade is still there....did something change?
    I checked again and mine is gone - the fairy isnt giving me arrows anymore - AND i totally missed: I didnt get the bird... sth has to be wrong for me... anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    I checked again and mine is gone - the fairy isnt giving me arrows anymore - AND i totally missed: I didnt get the bird... sth has to be wrong for me... anyone else?
    It isn’t actually a bird. It’s the little 1x1 deco of a bird feeder stand, with two tiny birds sitting on top. Check if you have that. There is a picture in SW’s info. If you don’t have that contact support. Perhaps the goal disappears when you get the unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    It isn’t actually a bird. It’s the little 1x1 deco of a bird feeder stand, with two tiny birds sitting on top. Check if you have that. There is a picture in SW’s info. If you don’t have that contact support. Perhaps the goal disappears when you get the unicorn.
    Ahhh ok I have that... but still: Is the trade supposed to dissappear?

Fashion Designer
    Just got chocolate eggs from my pink chickens? Anybody know what they are for?