View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I believe PrincessCelestian was referring to the pink flyger cub prize from the third trade in the Sweetheart shack. It appears it will remain a baby and have the same drops as the other flyger cubs. It is cute, but does not seem to be a very useful addition unfortunately.
    now that I've just crafted and received my valentine's pink flyger cub I've realized this mistake I made and I'm disappointed on receiving practically an Ivy's nursery baby as a Valentine's prize in the Sweetheart Shack.
    it's cute but not very original, as flyger cubs we have many. now the Baron's Teddy would have been just great or even the x-eyed animals that were illustrated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Why does it take so many ?chops? to lure a pink skunkupine(or whatever the correct term for this little creature is)? I don?t understand why Storm 8 makes what could be a very fun and relaxing game into almost becoming a stress inducer.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    now that I've just crafted and received my valentine's pink flyger cub I've realized this mistake I made and I'm disappointed on receiving practically an Ivy's nursery baby as a Valentine's prize in the Sweetheart Shack.
    it's cute but not very original, as flyger cubs we have many. now the Baron's Teddy would have been just great or even the x-eyed animals that were illustrated.
    I thought I was the only one hoping that the animals really would look like the plushies depicted on the trade card! That would've been too cute and make them really stand out as holiday prizes instead of just being vaguely Valentine-ish. I'm not ashamed to admit that I totally would've spent gems to purchase a Baron Bear if it were an actual deco. Oh well, maybe next time?

I need help. I have repeatedly done the trade II at the smoochie shack and have received: 4 benches, 2 archery sets, 2 fountains, 1 topiary and still no swan ride. What is up with this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So will the level 10 Smoochie Booth continue to drop 1100 coins every 4 hours after the event is over? Being that I'm still plugging along on the mermaid quests, those coins would certainly come in handy.
    FYI I actually pulled out bunch of past event buildings to see how much money they drop and how often.... the best rates seemed to be the Baron's Carousel $1500 every 2 hours, and the Horse Pasture at $1000 every 2 hours. While $1000 isn't a lot compared to other buildings, the 2 hour frequency will make those collections add up.

I also bought back the Tea Party which for me is only at Level 8 since I didn't finish.... that also drops $1000 every 2 hours but as I said that is Level 8, I am sure Level 10 drops more.

That being said, it looks like the Smoochie Booth probably isn't a bad deal to leave out either even if at 4 hours instead of 2, if you are saving for mermaid items, expansions and expensive building upgrades.
    No Gems For Runes!

Does anyone know if the Cupid Fairy will still drop quivers after the event ends? I'm worried I won't get enough for all 3 pets by the end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebor3dragonsbreath View Post
    I need help. I have repeatedly done the trade II at the smoochie shack and have received: 4 benches, 2 archery sets, 2 fountains, 1 topiary and still no swan ride. What is up with this?
    The prizes are random, of course. Eventually, you will get the swan ride.

Fashion Designer
    Once the third trade has gone, is there any point in the Cupid fairy?

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Once the third trade has gone, is there any point in the Cupid fairy?
    Quote Originally Posted by empathetikfaerie View Post
    Does anyone know if the Cupid Fairy will still drop quivers after the event ends? I'm worried I won't get enough for all 3 pets by the end.
    you can still collect quivers.
    maybe for next year valentine with a new trade III or IV...

i will collect the 99 and than store the fairy
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

I would like to thank everyone who supported me and gave me advice during my ?situation? on how best to play with my circumstances of sleeping most the day and only short check ins. Happy and proud to say not only did I finish last night, but my sister who is cutting it close only partway on level 9 because this past week her Masters program threw every possible thing at her plus with this crazy weather on the east coast, one day warm, another snowstorm, everyone feels the effects.

Although still not home or back to my normal self in any way, I am up more so I told her if she needs the help I?ll play her account during the day, and she will have to use some gems, but she has been racking them up with the free games.

So half a good story so far and again thank you everyone who answered a question because I was too tired to scroll or anyone who just gave me tips or encouragement that mathematically I could finish for sure!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 