View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Rhino Keeper
    Got Lovebirds on first trade so judging from previous posts order is random with getting all eventually. First drop Glimmerdust which was disappointing as others have noted from the birds. Really only interested in Ali anyhow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I have Castle Story version 2.1..i did not receive Cupid's Harp upon completion of level 3,4 & 5 and I have harvest ponds about 20X and have not received any pink bows. Also, the only craft option in Forge is for cologne and Baron Bear. This can't be right.Plz advise. This quest has cost a lot of time and coins...
    Cupid's Harp is the 3rd individual prize in the community event, not from finishing any level.
    Pink bows drop from slaying lovebeasts that spawn from pond. Make sure you don't have another monster parked someplace.
    Lovecupines drop the pink teddy and are spawned from chopping the Valentine trees or flowers.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the pink baby flyger drop expansion permits like the bigger ones

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    Does the pink baby flyger drop expansion permits like the bigger ones
    I have never gotten an expansion permit from my Pink Flyger Cub.

New Resident
    Why can I not get love dust from the sparkling mine ? In the last 5 times I've received one love dust. That does not seem fair to me !!!

Fashion Designer
    Please let us store Christmas trees and Valentine trees. I like some of the early ones better then the new ones. It is hard to hide them!

Aiuto!! Anche io non riesco ad avere fiocchi rosa , gli stagni non generano mostri .perche?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by springtime77 View Post
    S8... first I?d like to say I?m grateful for all of the beautiful decorations, they are gorgeous...

BUT.... I agree with many here concerning the rewards from drops....they really aren?t rewards at all....they are more like crumbs from the dinner table. It?s disappointing for us to get our hopes up, only to find out the drops from the decorations are barely anything, and yes, we are ?maxed out? on some things, so we can?t even receive the prize. I think it would be fair to let us know ?beforehand? what the prize drops are so we can determine if it?s worth it to participate in the event. I was really looking forward to the lyger giving occasional permit slips...instead it?s dropping 1 iron and 40 coins....the Love birds are dropping 15 coins.... The drops are frankly quite disappointing. I sincerely hope the unicorn gives something better.
    For a 7 day timer and a limit of one, it had better give 40 energy or something as valuable as that!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I still don't understand why it's random. Shouldn't the entire community get the same prizes?

And, I am also considering storing the smoochie booth. I'll have to see if it's worth the final community prize.oh wait, it's another "bundle"
    No thanks. Sorry, Community, I'm not going to worry about collecting every 4 hours. I will leave the booth out and collect when I remember, but I'm not stressing over missing collections for a black flag.
    If I thought it would be helpful to keep collecting for the community as a whole then I would totally keep collecting. Right now I am only collecting from it for the 1100 coins because I am still trying to finish out my last few expansions which are very costly. But very few people need the prizes that they are actually giving us.

Rhino Keeper
    As suspected Pink Flyger Cub second prize from trade 3. Will get Ali tomorrow