View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Cupid Faerie has a 12 hour collection time.
    Thank you

Fashion Designer
    I came to voice the same thing. After finally collecting to do the third trade. Got the lovebirds and after two collections have received water both times. Really Water? I am willing to spend real money and gems, but the rewards after been so disappointing. Please make it worth our time and effort. An expansion permit, a gold nugget, a piece of decor that hasn’t been available! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I came to voice the same thing. After finally collecting to do the third trade. Got the lovebirds and after two collections have received water both times. Really Water? I am willing to spend real money and gems, but the rewards after been so disappointing. Please make it worth our time and effort. An expansion permit, a gold nugget, a piece of decor that hasn’t been available! Please!
    Water for me too from love birds...
    We had a very dry summer and winter here, water can help, lol

Fashion Designer
    So will the level 10 Smoochie Booth continue to drop 1100 coins every 4 hours after the event is over? Being that I'm still plugging along on the mermaid quests, those coins would certainly come in handy.

Rhino Keeper
    The lack of lovebeast spawning is still a problem for me and it looks doubtful that i'm going to finish this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I came to voice the same thing. After finally collecting to do the third trade. Got the lovebirds and after two collections have received water both times. Really Water? I am willing to spend real money and gems, but the rewards after been so disappointing. Please make it worth our time and effort. An expansion permit, a gold nugget, a piece of decor that hasn?t been available! Please!
    Similar for me I got water the first two times and the black flag the next time - the birds would have given me living wood but my inventory is full. (Destined for storage soon!)

And while I'm waiting for more quivers I've been doing the second trade. Not sure if anyone has already posted this for the first page but I've had a Heart Topiary and a Sweetheart's Throne, both 1x1 deco which aren't on the list. I've also got the swan ride - too big for something non-productive - and the Sweetheart's fountain which I think is just beautiful and can stay out on the board forever.

Now back to doing more mermaiding while waiting for the quivers.

Rhino Keeper
    I have Castle Story version 2.1..i did not receive Cupid's Harp upon completion of level 3,4 & 5 and I have harvest ponds about 20X and have not received any pink bows. Also, the only craft option in Forge is for cologne and Baron Bear. This can't be right.Plz advise. This quest has cost a lot of time and coins...
    Last edited by Valkyrie2018; 02-16-18 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Similar for me I got water the first two times and the black flag the next time - the birds would have given me living wood but my inventory is full. (Destined for storage soon!)

And while I'm waiting for more quivers I've been doing the second trade. Not sure if anyone has already posted this for the first page but I've had a Heart Topiary and a Sweetheart's Throne, both 1x1 deco which aren't on the list. I've also got the swan ride - too big for something non-productive - and the Sweetheart's fountain which I think is just beautiful and can stay out on the board forever.

Now back to doing more mermaiding while waiting for the quivers.
    Just be sure to keep a few of the love ballads in reserve for the 3rd trade. I didn't & had to wait an extra 8 hours to get one to start the last trade.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I was so wrong. I bet on getting 35 coins for the second community prize, and I got 15. That?s fifteen. I think S8 are trolling us.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I have Castle Story version 2.1..i did not receive Cupid's Harp upon completion of level 3,4 & 5 and I have harvest ponds about 20X and have not received any pink bows. Also, the only craft option in Forge is for cologne and Baron Bear. This can't be right.Plz advise. This quest has cost a lot of time and coins...
    Read post 2 & 3 again and check your goal book to see what goals you haven't done yet to move on. The prizes from collecting chocolate boxes will help do trades. You get bows from defeating pink monster which spawn from ponds. Trades open up when you have met the goal requirements.

Edit: oops wrong animal listed. Fixed post.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-16-18 at 06:41 PM.