View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Rhino Keeper
    I now have over twenty valentines from neighbors but am still stuck on that goal because my goal is only registering 13. I can't start crafting love letters because I can't get to the next goal. I guess I'll just keep plugging away at bears and supplies.

As for lovecupines, I am lucky so far. I got three out of the same tree this morning. Maybe I should be happy about those missing valentines. However my kingdom is flooding and the lovebeasts are few and far between. Glad we don't need as many of those.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Exactly!
    Maybe there will be additional pets in another event? One can hope...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Ive got town square and ive updated to level 10 on smoochie but still didnt get reward in fact my game quit collecting points last night im stuck on 478
    Are you saying you're not getting 30 boxes when you collect from level 10 booth?

Adding: I think I misunderstood your question. You might want to read through the thread that deals with the Town Hall.
    There was a problem that occurred when players had to do an update to newer version.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-14-18 at 01:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Finally had enough Cupid's Quivers to do the third trade and received the Love Birds. It's 1x1 with the two little chicks on top animated and the same height as the Cupid Statue.

Attachment 42127Attachment 42128

They seem to drop 1 item (occasionally 2) per collection, so far I've received: Water, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Faerie's Murmurs.
    Is everyone getting the love birds first after doing the third trade? Did anyone get the Unicorn first?
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Ive got town square and ive updated to level 10 on smoochie but still didnt get reward in fact my game quit collecting points last night im stuck on 478
    I don't understand your post either. Are you playing on 2 devices? Can you give some more info please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    I started getting love dust from the mines after upgrading the booth to level 5.

I have a huge problem. I advanced the main story line to the point where dire boars start spawning and I cannot click a pond without spawning one. Every. Single. Time. Will the boar invasion ever stop? I'm currently stuck on 'Boar-dom not kingdom' because I have almost zero iron. I can't get any bows for Baron bears because those boars are blocking all the lovebeasts.

Attachment 41846Attachment 41847
    SNAP. Is this normal or a glitch? It is very frustrating to have come so far and to be blocked for over half a day (so far) by this.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    SNAP. Is this normal or a glitch? It is very frustrating to have come so far and to be blocked for over half a day (so far) by this.
    normal... a few more pages after this post give a couple of responses, including mine: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Booth/page16 --post 156 and 158.

Executive Chef
    Just got my pink flyger. He?s so cute!!! Since his drops only seem to be those of the original flyger, I think I am just going to let him stay a baby because he?s so adorable that way. Has anyone gotten any expansion permits etc from him? On another note, I am really hoping for a new event today. Pretty much finished with this one and done on the mermaid goals so the only things left to me are the boring building upgrade goals. Fingers crossed. Otherwise I have hoarded 750 every for nothing!! Would take a while to burn that off in regular play.

Executive Chef
    2nd community prize:
    Love potion
    Lupine essence
    Earth Wisp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    2nd community prize:
    Love potion
    Lupine essence
    Earth Wisp
    And I got 1 love potion, some water and a few coins! And on the other game just the love potion and the black maxxed out flag. Thought I'd gone to sleep on 14th Feb and woken up to this on 1st April!