View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Wizard school is much better! But I already have my max of two... I don’t think I have ever bought Ali’s before... always part of a trade or quest.

Wizard School drops energy every four hours. Mine is fully upgraded, so I get ten energy every four hours. Wedding Ali is a daily Ali - a minimum of four energy (with a possibility of up to 100, but that is SUPER rare) every 22 hours.

Yeah Wizard Schools are great. Even when not upgraded you get 6 energy every 5 hours. The Ali might give you 50 or 100 but it's much more likely to give you 4 energy. Even if you can only collect from your wizard school twice a day that's triple the most common drop from the Ali. And the first upgrade (or two) for the wizard school won't be too far away so you'll soon be getting 7 or 8 energy each collection. (Upgrading to level 4 and 5 is tough, hence I'm still sitting at level 4 wizard schools).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    So, I?m wondering what has happened to all the lovecupines? I?m on the last upgrade and have only made a total of one pink bear today and I have been working diligently. I get one lovecupine if I?m lucky per 20 chops of the trees. I?ve undoubtedly spent 2 to 3 hundred thousand on trees if not more. I throw out 8 to 10 at a time abut 3 times or so a day and chop my ever loving brains out. And I collect from the flowers but yet again they are so rare. I don?t understand how so many people have flew through this quest with such low spawn rates and drop rates. I spent only 1 gem to speed my booth up so when I upgraded it didn?t start the clock all over again to collect from it and loose out on the heart boxes. With only one bear a day I suppose I might as well calm down and say it will probably be 5 more days before I can upgrade to level 10 and I so want the fairy. This is the best quest we?ve had for at least 6 good months. And it goes with all the original valentine line. So here?s hoping.

hmm,I had no issue spawning the lovecupines... I had 1 almost everytime I chopped a few trees.
    I would chop a tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, like I do it to 4-5 of them...

almost always I spawns a lovecupine. BUT I hardly ever like chopped ONE tree TEN times straight.. if you know what I mean?

but I had problems with the love-beasts which I kinda hated because I can't check in every 10mins to try and spawn a beast from a pond.. and they don't alway spawn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Anyone wanna guess what the second community prize would be? My bet is on 1 wool, 3 wood, 35 coins.
    maybe a deco like a path? 5 waters , 100 coins?

Farm Supplier
    Struggling to spawn lovecupine on level 9 but at this rate upgrading to 10 seems impossible☹

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I found level 9 drops and spawns lifted lots when I got to level 9 and got through this level quite quickly. Did others who’ve finished experience this too?

I focused on one item at a time though which helped me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I go about once a week as well. hopefully, they won't take away the red ribbons from the sheep. I'm not sure if we can make those.
    Red ribbons can be crafted with wool and red ink. But sheep is still dropping. Almost to the Fairy, two collections to go.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    hmm,I had no issue spawning the lovecupines... I had 1 almost everytime I chopped a few trees.
    I would chop a tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, chop another tree 2 times, like I do it to 4-5 of them...

almost always I spawns a lovecupine. BUT I hardly ever like chopped ONE tree TEN times straight.. if you know what I mean?

but I had problems with the love-beasts which I kinda hated because I can't check in every 10mins to try and spawn a beast from a pond.. and they don't alway spawn
    I found this too with the trees....in fact I'd buy a few then jump around, chopping five on each tree until they were gone. The best chance for spawning is if you move on and start chopping one tree while your ruler is chopping a different one.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Once I hit level 9, lovecupines did spawn at a lower rate. I could go 25 chops before one would pop up. Just keep chopping. They eventually drop (I've completed to event and I only have 2 daily alicorns which drop 2-8 energy eachj

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    news about crown count and why you don?t have 500 when goal 10 is complete.

This event is supported in v1.9+ (Accessing a lower version after starting the event in 1.9 will reset progress) - if you didn't upgrade the app till after goal 4 to the latest version where the Town Square feature was introduced, then you received more in your Smoochie Booth bundle and not crowns. In other words the Town Square must have been available in your game (ie you are playing the latest versions of the app from either the Play and/or App Store) to get the crowns.

I?ll add this to the first page here and the notes in the Town Square thread. If you have any questions about this please either post here or Town Square thread or send me a message.
    I don?t think the way it was rolled out was fair. I would have preferred all the crowns to a little extra in the Smoochie Booth bundle....
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Ive got town square and ive updated to level 10 on smoochie but still didnt get reward in fact my game quit collecting points last night im stuck on 478