View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Thank you SW

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    My trade 1 has got itself fixated onto the Sweetheart path. I got a gate and some fences early on, but now it's the path every time and I've got 20 of them! No more trades for me till I start going for Trade 3. Love the weird randomness of this game.
    Same here....I'm running out of places for the path Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3140.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	242.2 KB 
ID:	42143
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I still do that adventure maybe once a week. Always hoping for another Ali part, although any of the original quests will drop them. I have 5 of the chocolate egg dropping chickens (all brought back from the Love adventure) and 5 of the coin purchased ones.

Really enjoyed this event. The Sweetheart Shack goes nicely with the Love Shack. I'm finished except for the chocolate boxes to get the fairy. All the pink will fit in well in the Valentine corner of my kingdom.
    I go about once a week as well. hopefully, they won't take away the red ribbons from the sheep. I'm not sure if we can make those.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My first drop was the lovebirds then the pink flyer cub will come back in acouple hours to let you know my 3 one is in the sweetheart shack now I was wondering the same thing ,
    My first drop out of box 4 was the love birds the second was the pink tiger cub also. I did get the columns, a chair and a tunnel of love and archery out of box 3.
    Last edited by quakingaspenca; 02-13-18 at 09:07 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Ohmygosh! I just bought two Wedding Ali?s for 100 each! Pretty pleased with that purchase... was just going to accidentally click on something, anyway... Lol! I am starting to develop quite a little herd of daily ali?s....

Thank you, S8!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Ohmygosh! I just bought two Wedding Ali?s for 100 each! Pretty pleased with that purchase... was just going to accidentally click on something, anyway... Lol! I am starting to develop quite a little herd of daily ali?s....

Thank you, S8!
    I’ve been saving for the wizard school but it’s 200 gems and I am only up to 150 gems. Should I keep saving or should I get a Wedding Ali while it’s on sale for 100 gems?

Fashion Designer
    He stopped dropping paper, but restarted.

But Ivy?s Hut has not dropped any Spell Bound for DAYS now! I noticed the lack of drops just after I purchased my second Unicorn from the MRC. Connected or coincidence?

Fashion Designer
    Wizard school is much better! But I already have my max of two... I don’t think I have ever bought Ali’s before... always part of a trade or quest.

Wizard School drops energy every four hours. Mine is fully upgraded, so I get ten energy every four hours. Wedding Ali is a daily Ali - a minimum of four energy (with a possibility of up to 100, but that is SUPER rare) every 22 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Anyone has Thomas house suddenly stop dropping the paper? Collected 6 times and not one! Got one every collection at first but last day or two, zero!
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Yep. Came in to say the same thing. Thomas has gone away or something.

Hope it isnt related to the new upgrade. I havent upgraded yet as i wanted to wait till this event - which I have very nearly completed and i am in such happy shock over, so thank you S8 for making this one long enough so that even us 'twice a day/consistently awful drop rate players' can finish.

But please bring Thomas home and get him to start handing out those bits of paper at every visit.
    Pink Parchment isn't a guaranteed drop from Thomas's house. (Lots of people reported this). Based on my game drops only, I think it has about a 30% chance of dropping. Looks like you were very lucky for a while and now your luck has swung in the other direction.

So, I’m wondering what has happened to all the lovecupines? I’m on the last upgrade and have only made a total of one pink bear today and I have been working diligently. I get one lovecupine if I’m lucky per 20 chops of the trees. I’ve undoubtedly spent 2 to 3 hundred thousand on trees if not more. I throw out 8 to 10 at a time abut 3 times or so a day and chop my ever loving brains out. And I collect from the flowers but yet again they are so rare. I don’t understand how so many people have flew through this quest with such low spawn rates and drop rates. I spent only 1 gem to speed my booth up so when I upgraded it didn’t start the clock all over again to collect from it and loose out on the heart boxes. With only one bear a day I suppose I might as well calm down and say it will probably be 5 more days before I can upgrade to level 10 and I so want the fairy. This is the best quest we’ve had for at least 6 good months. And it goes with all the original valentine line. So here’s hoping.