View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    Janddolphins: I agree 100 percent.

As to the event, many short visits is the best way to complete the event.
    Tips:
    Level 7 don't forget about Thomas' house until you have 18 parchment
    As soon as the feathers start dropping, visit as close to every 30 minutes. I usually kept a love beast or lovecupine on the board somchickens couldn't spawn a monster
    I decided to concentrate on the bow ties/ponds at each level they are needed, then switched to pink teddy bears (it helped me feel like I was making progress)
    For the love potion trades, you need 9 of each statue drop to get the prizes from the third trade. If you don't care about deco, only collect what you need. Energy is a precious commodity when trying to find feathers and lovecupine

I'm stilll 25 feathers away from finishing but should be done today or tomorrow. Then 5 days to get the final resource for trade 3 animals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yes, drop rates were very good and for most drops we could choose how many items we put out to collect from, so could play at a pace that suited us. Even for those where there is a limit (OT and mines), I was never waiting for a drop to craft something. I really like that there is time to spare. I haven't got the final prize yet but can take my time to get that. And yes, back to crafting silver bars

So I personally wouldn't mind if events were this long all the time.
    Glad you enjoyed the event, as did I. I'm just waiting to earn enough arrows to craft my Ali.
    What type of silver bars are you making? For what event? How many? Is this something I should be saving for or getting a head start on? I've read about people crafting these bars in several different posts now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What type of silver bars are you making? For what event? How many? Is this something I should be saving for or getting a head start on? I've read about people crafting these bars in several different posts now?
    Silver bars are for the mermaid quest, which is a long term goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Go to the Market. Touch Town Square. Touch the Baron or Maya, and you will see how many you have.
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Pleasant surprise to notice that the sweetheart craft #1 has changed. Instead of the path, there are now side towers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

I?ve been able to do lots of small check ins between things, get my energy, flowers, chops some trees, OT, chicken, mines, ponds. Usually pick a few that will lead to magic forge crafting 2 things. I think I?m behind my booth is level 8 and only 1/3 to level 9.

Do you think I think I have a chance if I check in 5-7 times a day, have two Wizard schools, 3 weekly animals for energy drops and 18 daily plus a few random drops. Those who have finished, at my slower pace do you think I still have a chance?
    Ps I am enjoying the event a lot so really hoping I can finish, trying to do math and I think I can?

Pss wish it was max 4 on all trades

Best of luck everyone! At least we still have time
    With about is it 9 days? You should make it.

So per hour, visit chickens,chop trees,visit ponds
    Must get 10 feathers, and 2 lovebeast per hour (from pond)
    4 bow ties =1 bear

I recommend put many chickens out .. you need 120 feathers for upgrade to 10.
    I usually collect from 4 chickens, then chop some trees and collect from 4 more chickens again.

I don't know why,but collecting all chickens straight in a row yields me less feathers

Next hardest for me was spawning lovebeast from ponds ..
    .i don't play on the minute.

Another catch is also how we are crafting everything at magic forge so it does mean quite a lot of waiting.
    So don't make more than you need

Oh and i only got 1 wizard school and 5 unicorn and 1 weekly horse

Executive Chef
    I am torn. All of my destriers and rounceys come up for collection today. I don?t know whether to hoard in expectations of another event coming up this week or just move on.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Once again, S8 why are drops random? I'd love a baron bear. Instead I've gotten 6 bow ties that I don't need.
    I did receive 2 pink teddy bears which was helpful.
    Over the course of 9 Trolls, I've gotten petals (which I didn't need, even at the time, but were at least helpful), maybe some of the wool/water/wood/etc that I didn't need & a single Teddy ... one of the two items that is woefully slowing me down! (Curse upon the Baron Bears). Holding off on the last one, since they have been pretty universally stingy (good thing they are "pretty"!). Planning on parking it soon as I'm done upgrading! lol (Not sure yet if I can afford to get one of the permanent Trolls ...)

EDIT - PS, not "complaining", just a little envious! : )
    Last edited by tempestb; 02-12-18 at 10:13 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am torn. All of my destriers and rounceys come up for collection today. I don?t know whether to hoard in expectations of another event coming up this week or just move on.
    I am in the same position, and I am hoarding. Just to be safe!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    have any of the older players (love shack) noticed that chocolate eggs aren't dropping from the pink chickens since this event started?
    I hadn't been paying attention as most of the time I'm maxed on them, but you are right. They must of stolen them all for the chocolate boxes.