View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Do they still drop the bears? Because I tried some of the other older valentines items and spawned the lovecupine and it dropped nothing.
    The one I got from my wedding alis didn't drop a bear either.

No, no, this is wrong. Forth individual prize is wood, living wood and a love potion? What is, better yet, why is this happening??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    No, no, this is wrong. Forth individual prize is wood, living wood and a love potion? What is, better yet, why is this happening??
    No, no, no! Who needs wood and living wood? I'm surprised they didn't throw in some eggs, roast chicken and water.

Of course with my chocolate collection, I will be exactly 1 boxshort of 400 in 4 hours!

I also need 35 pink bears and 80 feathers. My hands have blistered from all the chopping and these chickens may peck me to death if I keep bothering them. I think they are hiding their red feathers because I won't leave them alone

Executive Chef
    Cupid Faerie has a 12 hour collection time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Cupid Faerie has a 12 hour collection time.
    I hope the collection and craft remain after the event then. We need 9 of the faerie's item to get all 3 prizes...4 1/2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I hope the collection and craft remain after the event then. We need 9 of the faerie's item to get all 3 prizes...4 1/2 days.
    According to page 1 post 4, the drops and trades are permanent, with the exception of trade 3. After the limit of one of each animal is reached, trade 3 disappears. I haven’t seen any posts about what, if anything, the Cupid faerie drops after that.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    According to page 1 post 4, the drops and trades are permanent, with the exception of trade 3. After the limit of one of each animal is reached, trade 3 disappears. I haven’t seen any posts about what, if anything, the Cupid faerie drops after that.
    Will let you know in 10 1/2 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    No, no, no! Who needs wood and living wood? I'm surprised they didn't throw in some eggs, roast chicken and water.
    Hahaha I got water as part of my 4th individual prize. 26 water to bring me to max. No wood because I was already maxed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Hahaha I got water as part of my 4th individual prize. 26 water to bring me to max. No wood because I was already maxed.
    I swear these ?prizes? are getting worse and worse. After I hit the faerie prize, I have no desire to continue collecting boxes because I have no desire to get the community ?prizes?. Mainly because no one in the community is actually going to need them. They did one like this a few community events back and everyone pointed out how useless the prizes would be because most people would no longer need them. Unless the last community prizes actually drops the harder to get items for the trades, then it will be useless too.

Fashion Designer
    The fight 5 Cupid trolls goal came up again. I'm assuming if my Smoochie Booth is already leveled up, there's no use in doing this goal?