View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    I've been enjoying the forum humor throughout this thread. Such a "punny" group. Keep them rolling.

Don't want to go negative but: since it appears we only get 5 Cupid trolls (funniest monster so far), why are the drops random, shouldn't we all get the same benefit?

Also, yet another confirmation button...(screaming)

So far enjoying this event. All my kingdom goals are long term and I've gotten bored working on them so I'm ready for mindless tree chopping.

Fashion Designer
    Goal Number 7: Gather Love Dust from Sparkling Mine
    Brew pink ink (1) Skip 55 gems
    Upgrade Smoochie Booth to Level 7
    Rewards: 100 coins, 1 XP 150 crowns

Goal Number 8: Gather red feathers from chickens (10)
    Forge Cupid's Quill (2) Magic Forge Skip 80 gems
    Upgrade Smoochie Booth to Level 8
    Rewards: 100 coins, 1 XP, and 3 Smoochie Bundles.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    I've spawned 5 trolls now so they won't spawn anymore? That's disappointing
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's my understanding. I spawned the 5 for the goal, then they stopped showing. I hope I am wrong and they will pop up again cuz I love those cuties.
    I spawned 5 trolls and finished the goal but I got 3 more after that (every time I collected I got a troll) so hopefully you'll get one soon too??

I only have 8 choc boxes

Rhino Keeper
    When you get to goal 7 you may not want to make your ink until you upgrade to level 7, or you may get stuck waiting for more love dust to drop from sparkling mine, like I am I hate when those little things like that put a snag in it. Other than that I am enjoying this event. Really loved the Cupid troll it was a nice surprise. So far so good S8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    @ShibuyaCloth

Always use and love your math table. However I think your collectors row is off. 2 more quills are needed for the extra love letter, which offsets the rest of the results
    Ok, will correct it in my next iteration.

I will add the energy needs as well. Need some stats for the higher level materials. Happy to take the various drop rate experiences.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weinli View Post
    I spawned 5 trolls and finished the goal but I got 3 more after that (every time I collected I got a troll) so hopefully you'll get one soon too??
    Lucky you. I finished my goal and collected 3 jeweller but nothing. Just got 1 boar. Hopefully they will reappearred soon. Thats why I keep all my jeweller out. Maybr next 3 days they will back and drop, idk, pink nail? Fluffy wings? So we can tamed him. He is soooo cuuteee... (cant imagine myself will said that to a TROLL) but the way he open his arms when we slay him like he said. Come on. Hurt me but I still want to hug you. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    When you get to goal 7 you may not want to make your ink until you upgrade to level 7, or you may get stuck waiting for more love dust to drop from sparkling mine, like I am I hate when those little things like that put a snag in it. Other than that I am enjoying this event. Really loved the Cupid troll it was a nice surprise. So far so good S8
    Wow. I'm on that goal. Thank you for reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstergirl39 View Post
    I only have 8 choc boxes
    Hang in there girls. Keep going.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Happy to take the various drop rate experiences.
    I get 2-3 feathers from 10 chicken, no obvious difference between normal and pink chicken
    Maybe 50% from OT, but have not collected so many times from him yet
    Also 50% dust from the mines

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weinli View Post
    That's great to hear, I've yet to get another and have collected from all five of my Jewelers several times. Maybe my inhabitants are closed for the weekend?

If you don't mind my asking: are the drops consistent with the drops we received from the first 5 or have the number of petals gone down?